Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19459] Inger Strømmesdatter and Gunder Olsen in Elverum

Gjest Karin Kaufman
 Del

Gjest Karin Kaufman

I am looking for information on Inger Strømmesdatter (born about 1816 in Mikkelsstua Løken, Elverum) and her husband, Gunder Olsen (born about 1804 in Bjølset, Elverum). Inger may be Gunder's second wife. Their children were Selma, Gunder, Juline, Toline, and Gurine, but one or two of these children may be from Gunder's first marriage. I would appreciate any information on Inger and Gunder and their parents (I do not know their parents' names). Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Moen

Hello Karin ;-)I will try to give you help on the way!Inger Strømmesdatter was born 8.4.1816 and babtised 15.4.1816. She was, as you wrote, from Mikkelstua, Løken, Elverum. Her parents: Strømme Gundersen Løken, babtised 11.3.1781 and Olia Mikkelsdatter Løken. Babtised 8.9.1782. They were married 13.11.1813.Olia's parents: Mikkel Simensen Løken born about 1733, he was confirmated 1752. He was married 29.12.1768 to Kirsti Hansdatter from søndre Opsal. She was born about 1747 and confirmated 17.6.1764.Mikkel Simensen's parents: Simen(Simon) Mikkelsen Løken who died in 1737. He was married to Kari Olsdatter.Kirsti Hansdatter's parents: Hans Olsen and Margrete Pdersdatter from søndre Opsal.Gunder Olsen, married to Inger Strømmesdatter, was babtised 26.12.1804. He was from Bjølset.Gunder's parents: Ole Gundersen Bjølset and Marthe Torkildsdatter. She was from Ljømo. They married 16.11.1798. Ole babtised 20.8.1768 and Marthe babtised 24.9.1780.Ole Gundersen's parents: Gunder Syversen Bjølset and Olia Olsdatter Sormerud. They married 19.10.1763. Olia was confirmated 1757.Marthe Torkildsdatter's parents: Torkel Olsen Ljømo, babtised 28.7.1754 and Birte/Berte Olsdatter nordre Houm, babtised 17.7.1754. They married 15.10.1773.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Karin Kaufman

Hello, Geir,Tusen takk! (I hope that is correct!) Your information was very helpful. Thank you so much for going to the trouble of looking all that up and writing a reply. Inger and Gunder's daughter Selma is my great-great grandmother. I know a lot about Selma, but until now I knew nothing about Inger and Gunder. Again, thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 måneder senere...
Gjest arild andersen

Hello KarinWhen i saw the name Inger Stroemmesdatter in your question , i thougt that it could be one of my ancestors, but not... Anyway....One of my great-great grandmothers has this name and she got child (Girl with name Stroemmine Olava Karlsen with a man named Karl Eilertsen (not married of course..) Karl Eilertsen was born march 2,1849 and got married with an another women in 1872. Karl Eilertsen with his wife and their two children (two gilrs) emmigrated from Norway in 1889 to U.S.I just wanted to ask you if has heard about this name before?Is it any common in genealogic in the U.S, where i can ask for this kind of informationI hope you have...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.