Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19467] Furuset i Toten

Gjest Garth Ulrich
 Del

Gjest Garth Ulrich

I am searching for descendants of Hans Ingebret Johansen (born 1861 Holsven) and Augusta Kristiansdatter (born 1858 Morterudengen). They lived on Furuset in Vestre Toten. Children: 1) Johan 1888 2) Kristian 1891 to America 1907-whereabouts unknown 3) Magnus 1893 to AMerica 1914-whereabaouts unkown 4) Hakon 1895 5) Aksel 1895 6) Sigurd 1897 7) Marie 1899

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Hi Garth;You shoould put a message at http://slektshistorielaget.no/ too.At this site you'll also find Census, vital records and other information as well.If you don't get the answers; ask someone to look up at the archive at 'Dokumentasjonssenteret',(our local Genealogical and Historical Society's arrcive at Kapp, Toten.)Good luck!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Garth;I had a briefly look at 'slekthistorielaget.no': LenkeIf this link works out fine you'll see the confirmation on some of the children.So far I don't what surname the kids used after that time; but notice Augusta still used her patronymicon.(you can go on to each of her children listed there to see more details)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Garth;probably you have seen this already Lenke = Kristian as an emigrant; destinationb N.Y.Maybe we can find out more at Ellis Island?? Or try to look up Magnus' destination??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.