Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19559] Christine Eliete Ludvigsdatter, Kristiansand, Parent: Ludvig Jacobson,

Gjest Dick NOrland
 Del

Gjest Dick NOrland

Christine Eliete Ludvigsdatter was born February 25, 1860 at Kristiansand, Vest Agder. Her parents are listed as Ludvig Jacobsen and Emilie Marie Ouensen. Can anyone tell me if she stayed in Norway or if she may have emigrated in 1882? Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might check to find out if she stayed in Norway or emigrated?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

What church would Eliete Christine Ludvigsdatter have been baptized at in 1860 in Kristiansand? In the 1865 census, her family is listed as living at Merknad: Underskrift: Andreas Osmudsen m p P 9. Would this mean that they lived as husmanns on Andreas Osmudsen's farm? Or would this be in the city of Kristiansand? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Christine Eliete Ludvigsdatter had two sisters, named Jacobine Oliva and Laura Emilie. Can anyone tell me if they got married? Did Christine's parents continue to live at Kristiansand after 1882? Thank you for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Try to chech on Family Search, I found Eliette's christening there : ELIETTE CHRISTINE LUDVIGSEN Christening: 23 AUG 1868 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, NorwayParents: Father: LUDVIG JACOBSEN Family Mother: EMILE MARIE THARALDSENMessages: Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.Source Information: Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type: C424727 1867 - 1880 1282595 Film NONEKjellaug R.P.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Kjellaug, Can you tell me when Eliette Christine's parents died and where they died? Was the church that she was baptized in right at Kristiansand? Is there a name for that church? Thank you for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Tor, That is an excellent site. I have used this site and found quite a lot of information on Emilie Marie Ouensen but not too much on Ludvig Jacobsen. I found his father and mother's names. But Which Jacob Jacobsen is his father? It also does not list the death dates of either of Christine Eliette's parents. I also could not find anymore on Christine's sisters. Did they stay in Norway? Did they marry? Thanks for the advice. Any help is appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.