Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19723] Johanne Maria Johannesdtr , Huseby , Tjølling 1834-1860

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

The Tjølling bygdebok shows that Ole Jacobsen Br nr 6 Eftang Søndre married Anne Marie Johannesdatter b 1834 from Huseby br nr 10 (side 1079). The Huseby entry shows the same marriage (side 253).The christening record for their daughter Nette b. 1854 shows the mother to be Johanne M Johannesdatter.The marriege date seems to be 11 Dec 1853.Did Ole Jacobsen marry Anne Marie Johannesdatter b 1834 or Johanne Marie Johannesdatter b. 1837?Who was Nette Olsdatter (b.1854) mother? When was Nette born?Does someone have the kirkebok to confirm these?Are copies of the kirkebok films available for sale?Is Johannes date of death known? . Did she die at Eftang in 1860?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
Gjest Karina Huseby

Hi Jeff EricksonI've got relatives from Skjeggestad Farm, Eftang. I dont have the churchbook here, but I tride to find Ole Jacobsen at digitalarkivet. Ole Jakobsen 41 yrs in 1865, married to Anne Marie Johansdatter! 35yrs in 1865. They've got 4 children: Nette M. Olsdatter 12yrs,Jakobine 10 Jørgen Olsson 7,Ole A. Olsson 3.Maybe Anne Marie was mother only to Jakobine, Jørgen and Ole A, and that she died young?. I'm not sure.Eftang søndre has schooldistrict: øens Huseby has: kirkefjerdingensAll I could find, but mail me: ka-huse@online.no and I'll try to loock up in the book for you then.regards Karina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello Jeff! This is your family in 1865. Lenke In the Tjølling bygdebøker on p. 253 you will find that Anne Marie Johannesen b. 1834, m. to Ole Jacobsen from Eftang S. Her sister Johanne Marie Johannesen b. 1837, d. 1860, m. to Lars Mikkelsen Himberg , Sandar. On p. 1079 in Tjølling bygdebok, Ole Jacobsen b. 1825, d. 1909, m. 1853 to Anne Marie Johansdtr. b. 1834, Huseby, d 1911 in Sandefjord. Their first Child Nette Marie b. 1854. She emigrated to USA. I think it probably is a mistake about the girl Nette Marie as the child of Johanne Marie. I can not find the marriage in the churchbooks digital archives in Vestfold. From where do you have the birth-date from Netta ? On Family-search I am not able to find her. The marriage date to Ole Jacobsen and Anne Marie Johannesdatter differs from the Bygdebook.(several years) I am not sure if you can bye the Churchbook -copies.Do hope you will get help with that from someone else. Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jeff Erickson

Thank you Gunn and Karina.I am still confused. The marriage records in (5) and (6) both show the bride as Johanne Marie Johannesd.The christening record for Nette is from Family Search Batch C423933 Film 0278256. It shows the mother as Johanne and the father as Ole JacobsenThe 1880 USA census shows a Nette Olson dressmaker in Rushford, Fillmore Minnesota - but which Jo(Anne) was her mother?I think there maybe some lost posts here . My email from digitalarkivet showed 7 postings to this item yesterday but there are only 5 apart from my original. Digitalarkivet has been 'down' today.Thanks again Best WishesJeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I can understand that you are a bit comfused. I think the name must be a mistake ' Misspelling' in the churchbook. 'Johanna' can have been mixed with her sister Anna. Anna Marie I belive ,is the correct wife of Ole , and the mother of Nette Marie. Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei Jeff!Family Search is sometimes not safe.The Tjølling bygdebok shows that Ole Jacobsen Br nr 6 Eftang Søndre married Johanne (Anne) Marie Johannesdatter b 1834 from Huseby br nr 10 (side 1079). The Huseby entry shows the same marriage (side 253). That have to be right.I can not find Anne Marie Johannesd, ’s birtdate (.Born in Hedrum ??) The father. Johannes Larsen was from Seierstad Søndre in Hedrum, he was son of Lars Olsen and Margrethe Paulsd. Reinemo. (Page 251 in Hedrum Bygdebok.)The christening record for their daughter Nette b. 1854 shows the mother to be Johanne M Johannesdatter. That’s right.-- Nette Marie Olsd. born 18.feb. and bapt. 17.april 1854.The Bygdebok have sometimes different names, as we have to take in reflection, and name is up-to-date and error will also exist. (Nobody is free from faults.)Med hilsen Kjell.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello. In Tjølling Bygdebook on p. 1080 Jørgen Olsen livs at ' Fjeldly' Eftang s. Br. Nr. 9. He is b. 1859, d. 1943. he is the farmowner from 1881-1943. He also bought fram nr. 6 and was the owner together with his brother, Ole Anton. If there is a brother b. 1858, the next child can have the name after him. That is an old tradition. Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei JeffJohanne Marie Johannesd. b. 20.01-1837, bapt. 29.01 – 1837.Children of Johanne Marie Johannesd. and Ole Jakobsen:(1) Nette Marie, b. 18.01, bapt. 17.04 – 1854.(2) Jakobine, b. 28.01, bapt. 24.03, 1856.(3) Jørgen, b. 30.11, bapt. 13.12, 1857.(4) Jørgen, b. 24.06, bapt. 21.08, 1859.(5) Ole Anton, b. 18.02, bapt. 06.04, 1863.(6) Amalie, (twin) b. 26.01, bapt. 20.03, 1870.(7) Kristine Marie, (twin) b. 26.01, bapt. 20.03, 1870.Med hilsen Kjell.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

Hei Jeff! Ole Jakobsen’s wife’s correct name is Anne Marie Johannesd. and Johanne M. Johannesdatter. as mother to Nette Marie is incorrect. All of the children has Anne Marie Johannesd. as mother, and all have Ole Jakobsen as father. Kjell.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.