Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19726] Oppland Parish Records on the www

Gjest Sandra Kjella White
 Del

Gjest Sandra Kjella White

Are there any Oppland Parish records available on the www besides on this site? Specifically, I am looking for information regarding Marie Hendricksdtr Ulvin who married Ole Johnsen Rustad. I found Marie's family in the Digital Archives and I also was able to locate marriage information. Nothing besides that. I wonder if anyone would have information about any children that they might have had? Marie's father Ole was at Oppland, Jevnaker, Ulven søndre. His name was Ole Hendrickson Ulvin. Anyone that can guide me in the right direction or that can offer me information can contact me at sankev@msn.com.Thank you in advance,Sandra Kjella White

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil H Thomassen

If you go to the 1865 census on the top of this page, seek Oppland (county), Jevnaker (parish) and the farm (gard) Ulven Sondre (second choice), you will find Ole Henriksen with wife and six children including Marie, 15 years old (she was 14 years old in 1865, going in her 15the year).Kind ragards. Egil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.