Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19866] Galterud farm Faberg Oppland 1865 census

Gjest Catherine Larsen
 Del

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Hi in the 1865 census I found two farms named Galterud in Faberg Oppland.The second farm is marked with an asterisk and in this one I found the family I am looking for,Lars Larsen,wife Johanne Kristoffersdatter,three children,Cristian,Lars and Anna.In the 1875 census there is only one farm named Galterud and no mention of the Larsens.Can anyone find me a link to the history of Galterud or help me find out what happened to the second farm. Thank you Catherine Larsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Thank you for the link. I am afraid it does not tell me about the Larsen family. I was wondering if there is a bygdeboker for Faberge,maybe I could find a history for the farm. Catherine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Catherine Larsen

this is a very interesting link.I have e-mailed the author and hope fully he will be able to help me in my search for the Larsen family. The more I search for the family the more I learn about Norway.Thank you for your help, Catherine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.