Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19888] Tosten Leversen and Astri Torgjesdatter birth and death info.

Gjest John Knudsen
 Del

Gjest John Knudsen

I'm seeking information about Tosten Leversen and Astri Torgjesdatter, my g-g-g-grandparents.The two most likely listings in the 1801 census seem to be: Tosten Levardsen - Vigedal #345, Tienestefolk, 15, at Roalqvam and Astri Torgiesdtr - Mandal #1660, Tienestepige, 21, at Berge Vest.Family Search International Genealogical Index notes the 29 November, 1810 marriage of Tosten Levertsen and Astri Torgjesdr at Mandal.Parish register 'Halse A-8' notes the 2 June, 1815 birth of a son Knud to soldier & farmer Tosten Leversen and wife Astrie Torgjesdatter, living at vestre Skogsfjord, and the 11 June, 1815 baptism. The register later notes the 25 September, 1817 birth of twin daughters Berthe and Rachel to cotter Tosten Lervertsen and his wife Astrei Torgjesdatter, of vestre Skogsfjord, and the 5 October, 1817 baptism.Family Search International Genealogical Index lists Torsten Lovasen as father of the groom at the 17 April, 1838 marriage of Knud Torstensen (my g-g-grandfather) , 22 and Elisabeth Sophia Tonnesdr, 23 at Hidra.I've been able to find no further references to Tosten or Astri to date. I'd be grateful for any information about these two individuals, with particular interest in birth and death records.Thank you,John Knudsen knudsenje@worldnet.att.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Knudsen

Hi John; Thank you for Tosten Leversen's birth reference.Are Levar Tostensen and Birthe Knudsdatter listed as his parents? If not, do you have the correct names for his parents?Best, JK

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Hi JK! First of all: The date for Tosten should be date christened. Parents: Lever Tostensen c. 10 Sept. 1752. married Brite Knudsd. 6 July 1777. She was born 1750 and died 24 Dec 1830. His parents were Tosten Tveithe and Berthe Larsd. No information abour birth and marriage. Her fater Knud Tveitene. All from Vikedal, Rogaland, Norway. Regards John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.