Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#19931] Lars Larsen and Berthe Andrea Hermandsdatter Buskerud death information

Gjest Catherine Larsen
 Del

Gjest Catherine Larsen

I am trying to find out when Lars Larsen born 1861 Galtrud farm Faberge died. It would be in Lier or Drammen between 1889 and 1900. His wife Berthe Andrea Hermandsdatter was born 1860 at Justad farm Frogner parish Lier and I have no idea when she died,would be after 1900 so that one will probably be impossible to find. Catherine Larsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Thank you Berit, I am getting a little confused here (again!). Lars was born in Faberg,Confirmed in Bragernes and I thought maybe when he died Berthe moved her family to Drammen. Is Bragernes another town or is it a distict of Drammen?. I tried looking in DIS-Norge Genealogiske Ressurer but it says for Bragernes see Drammen and I can't find any links to what I would like to find out. Catherine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Bragernes churchbook: Snekkersvend Lars Larsen born 1861 Faaberg, adress Arupsgate, died 26/11 from lungetæring (tuberculosis?)-burried 1/12 1900.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Takk Berit (Hope that is correct for thank you)you have just put another piece of the puzzle together for me.I have this Lars's parents and his mother's (Joanne Kristoffersdatter)parents and now I am going to try the faberg web site again to try and find his father's parents. I could not have done any of this without your help and the others on this site. Catherine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.