Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20038] Joen Tollufsen g.m. Ragnild Gjermundsdt. 1740 AAmodt

Gjest Eileen Arndt
 Del

Gjest Eileen Arndt

søk opplysninger om Joen Tollufsen som gift seg med Ragnild Gjermundsdatter nær året 1740. Dem har 4 barna før 1751 når sønn Ole fodt. De bodde på Aamodt. Også liker vite navner av 4 eldre barn. Mange takk. Eileen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Randi Broli

Jeg har funnet 4 barn døpt i Aamot: Ingebor 14 oct 1739, Berethe 31 dec 1741, Kari 1 feb 1750, Tolluf 29 sep 1752.I found these on Familysearch/IGI, but no Ole b 1751. I guess however that there may be room for a child between Kari and Tollef. Where did you find Ole?I did not find the marriage of Jon Tollefsen and Ragnild Giermundsdatter. Have you reason to believe that they were married about 1740, or could they possibly have married before 1734 when the churchbook starts? Or they could of course have been married in another parish.Are you looking for the ancestors of Tollef Jonsen in Målselv? I am. It is difficult, but some time in the future I plan to go through the church records to see if they can render more information.Regards, Randi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt

Thank you, Randi. Yes, I seek the ancestors of Tollef Johnsen, who died in Tromsø in 1802. I erred in saying Ole born 1751. I meant Tollef.Thank you for catching that. I have a cousin in Norway who is also descended from Tollef Johnsen who is helping me with some of this. He gave me Tollef's parent's names. We are descended from Tollef's son Ole Tollefsen (Moen) who was married 3 times. Are you also descended from him? Eileen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Randi Broli

Yes, I am descended from Ole Tollefsen's son Andreas of the third marriage. Andreas left Målselv and settled near Tromsø. He married a girl from Gudbrandsdalen and had 10 children.A little summing-up on the children of Tollef Johnsen and Dorthe Olsdt found christened in Stor-Elvdal:Kari 18 Jun 1775. Allegedly a daughter of theirs. Married 1798 to Halvor Halstensen, lived i Trondenes, Troms 1801.Ragnil 5 Dec 1779. Maybe identical with the Ragnil Tollefsdt 21 who served at the farm Møklebye, Stor-Elvdal 1801.Joen 29 Sep 1782. Probably Jon Tollefsen 19, servant at a farm in Torsken, Troms 1801. A Jon Tollofsen died 1849 aged 67 living at the Moen farm. He was a batchelor. I think this must be him.Ole 25 Mar 1787. Our ancestor.Ingebor 13 May 1792. Married 1823 to Thore Ingebrigtsen, and dead before 1828 when Thore remarries.As to the parents of Dorthe Olsdatter: There is one Dorthe b 1746 Stor-Elvdal, parents Ole Embretsen/Kari Simensdatter, and another Dorthe b 1745, parents Ole Knudsen/Ambiør Jonsdatter. The first couple is particularly interesting, the wife's name beeing Kari.5 or 6 years ago I went through the Bygdebooks for Stor-Elvdal without beeing able to find any obvious connection for Tollef and Dorthe. I might try again, looking with 'fresh eyes'. Whether it will be possible to go further back in these lines is difficult to say. Maybe, if one is able to connect them to users/owners of main farms. Randi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt

This is great, Randi! My email address is FRNGDWLR@MHTC.NET I hope you will email me if you can? I have been working on this family since the 1960s, so I have compiled alot of data and maybe we can help each other. I have asked my other cousin in Norway if he knew what happened to the sons from the 3rd marriage but he did not. I've learned just recently that a descendent of Ole & Beret's son, Matthias had come to America to. Thank you for this information. Eileen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.