Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20039] Ingebret Gundersen , Lardal ca 1698

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

From debate 16245'Hans Mathisen, Porsgrunn, 02.08.2003 21:08 (26) I think it is quite likely that Ole Engelbretsen is the son of Ingebret Gundersen and Marte Andersdatter, living on the Nordre Styrvold farm in Styrvold sub-parish in Lardal around the middle of the eighteenth century, as you yourself indicate above (24). At least I have not been able to find another Ingebret/Engebret/Engelbret/Ingebrigt etc. with a son called Ole living in Styrvold, Lardal, around the actual time. Ingebret was the son of Gunder Christophersen Nordre Hvaal and Marte was the daughter of Anders Tollefsen Bårnes and his wife Ulvhild Olsdatter, living on the farm Søndre Styrvold from 1709 or earlier. Lardal Bygdebok suggests that Anders probably was born on Bjørkeset farm in Lyngdal. On Nordre Hvaal, which is a farm in Svarstad, the main parish in Lardal, Gunder Christophersen lives from 1698 until 1718. He was born ca 1657 or ca 1661, son of Christopher Hansen Øvre Kalleberg, born ca 1628, and his wife Kirsten Gunnarsdatter, born ca 1624. Gunder's wife was Anne Nilsdatter, born ca 1674 on Nordre Hvaal, daughter of Nils Olsen Nordre Hvaal, born ca 1652, wife unknown. Nils Olsen was the son of Oluf, who farmed on Nordre Hvaal from 1657 to 1662, and his wife Guri Nilsdatter. (This was written down in a hurry, so please forgive me for possible errors! I have both the Bygdebok and Church Book for both Lardal and Hedrum, so may be I can help you in your further search?)'I have now found some information that Ingebret Gunderson was the son of Gunder Iversen who was born at Styrvold about 1658 and Sonnoy Gulliksen b1662 a Syrvold. They seem to have married about 1690.Can it be establish from the bygdebok or church book who Ingebret Gundersens parents were?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.