Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20147] torjessen/pedersen/eliassen, vigmostad, nedre Vest-Agder

Gjest jan eliason
 Del

Gjest jan eliason

Forum members: I have been doing some heavy research since I last asked a question, and have discovered I've been chasing the tail down the hole, but there wasn't a rabbit on the other end.I have been looking at Risdal, Store as the sole site for the Torjesen/Pedersen/Eliassen family. But, it would seem that I should actually be looking in Vigmostad.I still don't know if I have it correct. But, it would seem that the family were actually from Vigmostad, nedre. Elias Pedersen who's first child was born at Risdal, Store in 1844 bought into Risdal, Store in 1859. If I have translated the following part from the Bygdebok page, properly:Elias Person for same pris. Den 27-10-1859 sel. Elias Person lu/is eng. av gardensin til Ola Sakariassen for 130 spd., sa na blir denne gardparten overfort til brnr. 2. (My shaky translation- Elias Pedersen for a ____price in 27-10-1859 ____/ice meadow of the farm would be his for/from Ola Sakariassen for 130 speciedalero (old currency) said ____ ____ this part of the garden overtake for a subfarm #2. )I am trying to get a copy of a page from the Vigmostad, nedre bygdebok to confirm the following, which I followed by assention in the Kirkebok records for the area (DIS-Norge). I have only been able to go back as far as 1724.Peder Evensen and Oslu Christiansdtr. son Torje b. 27-05-1738 -Vigmostad, nedreTorje Pedersen and Gundluf Christensdtr. son Peder -04-12-1774 - Vigmostad, nedrePeder Torjesen and Anna Tostensdtr 4th son Elias 289-06-1820-VigmostadElias Pedersen and Marteline Haaversdtr. second son named Peder 14-7-1847 Risdal, StoreWould anyone care to comment on my findings and advise me if I am heading in the right direction. Also, would anyone have access to the Vigmostad, nedre Bygdebok? Thanks...jan eliason

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jan eliason

Sigbjorn: Thank you, I have gone through all the death and birth records in Digitalarkavit as well as DIS-Norge in the Kirkebok. I have found a number of family members are not listed in the burial records. I assume that they are either buried with a spouse in another area, or have emmigrated, and I just haven't found them yet. I have found two members of the Sorensen Loland family, they lived close to Peder Eliassen in Minnesota. One died young, and one died and had a small family in Cottonwood, Minn.What I am trying to establish through a Bygdebok from Vigmostad,is if I have found the correct line of decendants prior to Peder Torjessen/Torjussen.You did assist me though, in the realization that Peder Torjessen's father died young and his mother had remarried and started a second family. I had Peder listed in a Census, but it wasn't making sense until I re-examined the death records. Thank you for that...jan eliason

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.