Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20322] Searching the 'Ringerikske slekter'

Gjest Chris Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Chris Nilsen

It has been suggested to me that if somebody could look in the 'Ringerikske slekter' for me under the name 'Weme' that my ancestors might appear there.As I dont speak Norwegian what is the 'Ringerikske slekter' and is there someone who could search there for me.I am seeking further details on Tosten Gulbrandsen who was baptised 28th January 1748 in Norderhov. Father was Gulbrand Weme and mother was Elie Olsdtr.Any advice and help would be appreciated.Chris Nilsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lene Jansen

Hi! I have been looking At Wehme in the book Ringeriske slekter. But cant find the names you vere looking fore. Ringerikske slekter is a book about the families in the eria kalled Ringerike. Nordrehov is a plase in Ringerike.3 books has this name, but Wheme is only mention in one. Cant find the name of Tosten Gulbrandsen in the people count of 1801 in Ringerike. Sorry my english is not so good. From Lene

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Anne C. Strandslett

According to ”Ringerikske slekter ' vol III , ”Gards- og slektshistorie for Sønsteby og Trommald” by O.K. Opsahl, one of my ancestors, Narve Halvorsen Veme, had a grandson, Gulbrand Torstensen Fonkalsrud or Kittelsby, born in 1707. He had a brother Mikkel (Michel)Torstensen who lived at Brastad in Lier. Gulbrand was one of the younger sons of Torsten Narvesen Veme b. 1662 in Norderhov d. 1745 and his 1st wife Guri Pedersdatter Medbøen b.1675, Flå in Hallingdal d. 1738. Torsten was the only son of Narve Halvorsen Veme b. in Sole, Sigdal in 1618 d. 1697 m.to Kirsti Eriksdatter Sleviken. She inherited Veme from her father Erik Trulsen Sleviken. They also had a daughter Kirsti married to Gulbrand Pedersen Medbøen (this is my line), the brother of Guri Pedersdatter.Torsten Narvesen owned Fonkalsrud in Ytre Soknedalen, before 1700. Bought in 1703 nedre Veme including the cottage Kvernvolden from his sister (nephew Michel/Mikkel Gulbrandsen Borgerud). He owned both farms and some other properties, but when his wife died in 1738 he left it all to his children.I haven’t got any record of Gulbrand Torstensen Fonkalsrud/Kittelsby beyond this, neither marriage nor children. But I guess there will be something in ”Ringerikske slekter” under Kittelsby. I haven’t got this book at present, but there’s bound to be someone who can look it up for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lene Jansen

this is what i faund under Kittelsby in Aasbygden. Gulbrand Torstensen own this farm from 1809 until he died in 1816. his sister and her dather got a haf each of nordre Kittelsby.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.