Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20355] Per Reierson Vigmostad looking for birth records for son named Elias

Gjest jan eliason
 Del

Gjest jan eliason

In the Risdal, Store Bygdebok, an entry shows that Per Reierson bought land at an auction for his son and sold the land for the same amount on the same day to Elias Person. Later on it shows that an Elias Person in an 1865 census with his wife Marte Elene Haversdtr and children. I have been unable to find birth records showing that Per Reirerson had a son named Elias. I believe that the Elias Pedersen shown is the son of Peder Torgiesen of Vigmostad. If anyone can help me find records showing that he is indeed the son of Per Reierson, would you please let me know where to look. Thank you...jan eliason

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jan eliason

I'm sorry, I forget to include that the purchase of land at Auction by Per Reierson was 17-6-1843. I have that Elias Pedersen b. 28-06-1820 to Peder Torgiesen/Torjusen and Anna Tostensdatter at Vigmostad. I also have a record of Elias Pedersen married 23-04-1844 at Kvinesdal to Marthellene Haaversdr. I have not found an Elias Pedersen born at Risdal, Store. Thank you...jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 10 måneder senere...
Gjest Jan Eliason

I am continuing my search for decendents of Torje Pedersen Vigmostad, Vest Agder. I have been told that family still lives at Bnr. 8 Vigmostad, and would like to correspond with them to confirm family lines and missing family. These would be decendents of Peder Tobiassen b. 1858 and Siri Tobiasdtr. b Tryland Vigmostad V.A. Peder Tobiassen would be a nephew to my husbands'Great, great great Grandfather Elias Pedersen, Vigmostad/Store Risdal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

You can be sure it is right that Elias Pedersen Risdal, b. 1820, was a son of Peder Torgiesen Vigmostad and Anna Tostensdatter. [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=Dp10281726&gardpostnr=1930&personpostnr=14364&merk=14364#ovre>LenkeThe first witness was Peder Reiersen Vigmostad. He was born 1760, and would be an old man in 1843, when the sale was. I find no son Elias after him. Here he is in 1801: LenkeIn 1950 the Risdal farm was owned by Andreas Tobiassen, b. 1872. His daughter Inga had the farm after him, according to the book Norges Bebyggelse, page 842. 1950:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

Sorry, the 1950 Risdal link was another family.The book Norges Bebyggelse, p. 832, shows Anna Pedersdatter, b. 28/12 1888, as owner of the farm Nedre Vigmostad, Gnr 71, Bnr 8. She was daughter of Siri and Peder Tobiassen.Anna was married to Georg Medley. She got the farm in 1952.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

The Vigmostad church records tell that Peder Torgiesen Vigmostad had children before marriage, Abraham and Jakob, born 1809 to Ingeborg Olsdatter Tryland. [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=Dp10281726&gardpostnr=1685&personpostnr=12446&merk=12446#ovre>LenkeIngeborg later on got married to Ole Nilsen GrisledalJakob is perhaps the same person as later on call himself Jakob Olsen, and is an ancestor of Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest jan eliason

Harald: Since the original question, I have been given access to the Vigmostad Bygdebok pages. According to the Vigmostad Bygdebok, I show Per Torjesen ug. tommermann blei seinare g.m. Anna Torjesdotter fra Kvas. (Sorry about the lack of symbols). I have not found that he is the same Per Torjesen as you have listed above. Per Torjesen, brnr. 8 is my family line.From there Tobias Person(Pedersen)took over the farm. Then Per Tobiasson, Alf Person (sorry no birthdate available). However, Alf is the younger brother to Anna. 'Alf Person overtok garden den 1-8 1942 for kr. 17,000.00. Han og Anna har 3 born: sigrid--Oddbjorg og Per.' (Is the write up in the Bygdebok). As you show Anna and Georg in 1952, it is probable that Alf gave up the farm, or died!? I am only guessing. And I am hoping that I have transcribed correctly. But, I appreciate your confirmation of family members that I have found to date. It makes my search a little easier. Thank you so much for your help. ...jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.