Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20526] Allen farm near Oslo?

Gjest Janice Webb
 Del

Gjest Janice Webb

My great grandfather Peter Bernhard Pedersen/Pettersen & his family always said the family farm in Norway was called 'Alen/ Allen '?He was born in Oslo on Oct 4 1872 to Klaudius Magnus Pedersen (bn 1831 Stange)I think Peter was the oldest child in his family and also Klaudius was the oldest too.I am not sure if this farm was in Oslo(or near) or not? or near Stange?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Mange takkI have seen this information ..Do you know anything about the farm Alen or Allen near Oslo?Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest M. Grasto

I can`t find any farm named Alen of Allen or something similar to that, either in the 1865 or the 1875 census. The closest match is this: Lenke , a farm named Alveen in Akershus.It might be worth take a look at it, since Claudius Magnus Pedersens wife, Johanne Pettronelle Jensen, was born in Fredrikshald, and the fact that there is a widow in the link. For all I know, there might be some kind of a connection between them.M. Grasto

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

Sorry the link didn't work. There's some Alm farms at Stange municipality, you'll find them at many sources such as Census 1900.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

Maybe it could be something like ....alèen?You norwegian out there who is better in english than me, please translate :-)Greetings from Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

Familysearch:Claudius Magnus - Christening: 12 SEP 1831 Stange, Hedmark - Father: Peder Svensen Mother: Marthe Pedersdatter - LDS IGI Batch No.: C424503

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.