Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20557] Anne Lars Wrensted

Gjest Reina Delpeut-Pol
 Del

Gjest Reina Delpeut-Pol

I like to come back to my question, about two years ago: I am searching for the name of the parents of Anne Lars Wrensted born around 1784/1785. Anne has lived in the Netherlands from 1819, untill her death in 1862.Untill now, research has found out that she, definitively,has not have been a member of the 'Wrensted' family (C. Klitgaard) not in Arendal, not in Kristiansand, not in Brevik. She, definitively, was not born in Arendal, nor in Kristiansand (I have been there last summer in the archives) In 'family search' never, ever, there has been a person named 'Lars Wrensted' married, nor as a father, around 1784/85, nor between 1775-1790, not with other children. Not in Norway, not in Denmark. Anne Lars Wrensted is definitively not mentioned in the 1801 census.My question is now: does anybody know if there have been a person named: 'Lars Wrensted' mentioned in the 'bygdebooks', who could have been a father around 1775-1790? Maybe from the place 'Vrengen', has been suggested by the archives in Kristiansand?At the baptism of her son Nicolai Henrich Edcius, sept. 5th, 1813 in Froland, Erich Andreas Thomle and Mme Smith have been the sponsors. It seems clear now, that the husband of Anne (=Eddau Henrich Edcius) has worked for the Smith' family at Froland's Verk around 1813. At that time Anne was called: 'from Oveland'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reina Delpeut-Pol

Hi, Thanks. This Lars might have been her father, but how can I prove it? There are no names in her family like 'Osul' or 'Ragnild'. But her daughter's name: Carolina Margaretha. And her second son: Lourens Herman. What could it have meant that Erich Andreas Thomle was a sponsor?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reina Delpeut-Pol

Yes, I see now that Lars Aaselsen and Maren have had baptised 26-12-1786 a daughter 'Ane' in Froland. What could have been the translation of the name 'Aasel or Osul'? Could 'from Oveland' in 1813 have meant that she came originally from there or that she lived there at that moment? She was married in 1812 in Kristiansand. Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I am sorry but I can't help you with your questions because I don't know. Maybe you can try the probate records.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.