Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20561] Ivar Svensen /Marte Nilsdatter - Hedrum

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

I am attempting to find the birthplace of Ivar Svensen who married Marte Nilsdatter of Vestby Hedrum about 1682. Marte was his second wife and they later lived at Numme, Kodal, Andebu. I have some information that he was born at Rimstad in Hedrum and other Information that he was born at Numme in Andebu. His father was Sven Andersen. Ivar seems to have been born about 1632 and his mother was Mette Ivarsdatter.I have found a Hedrum probate record - folio 50a - 58a with dates 28 Jan 1712 and 23 Oct 1711. Is this the same Ivar? What do both dates mean? If he died at Numme in Andebu why woud there be a probate record in Hedrum?Ibeieve his wife died at Numme in 1729 . Can this be confirmed?Can someone help please

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

We can't positively say that he was born here or there, as churchbooks are missing, but evidence points out Sven Andersen at Rimstad in Hedrum, who died about 1663, as his father. As he farmed Rimstad as early as 1626, it's reasonable to believe that Iver/Ivar is born there. Nomme is anyway out of the question. Iver/Ivar didn't live there until about 1656.The probate is the correct one. The different dates refers to the opening and the conclusion of the probate.Nomme belonged to Hedrum until 1877, so that's why the probate are among the Hedrum-probates. In fact, all probates from Hedrum, Brunlanes, Tjølling, Sandar, Tjøme and a part of Andebu, are in the same protocol. What you can find on my webpage is an extract of those protocols - probates from Hedrum. Hence, I decide which probates should be included. Usually, I include probates from what is Hedrum today, but I guess I included the Nomme-probate because of it's importance to Hedrum-genealogy.Marte Nilsdatter died 1729, according to Andebu bygdebok. I don't know the primary source of this.Finally, instead of writing that you have 'some information' - please tell people where you have that information from - bygdebooks, FamilySearch, webpages (it's possible to create a link by filling in the URL) etc. Then it's easier to evaluate the diverging information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.