Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20843] Jacob Jacobsen, Kristiansand, gift Eliette Andersen November 17, 1830

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Jacob Jacobsen married Eliette Andersen on November 17, 1830 at Kristiansand. Can anyone tell me who were the parents of this Jacob Jacobsen and when he was born and died? They had a son named Ludvig Carl Jacobsen baptized April 17, 1836 at Kristiansand. Tusen takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

His wife was a widow in 1865: LenkeFamilysearch shows these children: - EMILIE HENRIETTE : 13 NOV 1831 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, - EDVARD : 01 DEC 1833 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, - LUDVIG CARL : 17 APR 1836 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, JACOBINE ELISABETH : 04 JUN 1838 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder,- MARIE HELENE J: 29 SEP 1841 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, - Hanne Laurine Birth: 21 Jan 1847 Christening: 11 Apr 1847 : Kristiansand, - Jacob Emil : 13 Jan 1850 Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, -

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Mange takk for the information. On the 1865 census it states that their son Jacob was 'Tvedborn'. What does that mean? Can you tell me anymore about Jacob Jacobsen's parents? Can you tell me what Jacob Jacobsen did for his work?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Can anyone tell me when Jacob Jacobsen or his wife Elliette Andersen may have died? They also had a son named Ludvig Carl Jacobsen. Can anyone tell me when Ludvig Carl Jacobsen died and where he died? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

When did Jacob Jacobsen and when did his wife Eliette Andersen die? Where in Kristiansand did they live? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

And here you find Emilie Henriette. She is unmarried and living together with her brothers daughter. Lenke Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

At The FamilySearch IGI I find Jacob Emil Jacobsen married in Kristiansand 14.12.1876 to Anne Tollaksdtr.At the same source theese children are registrated.Henrikke Karoline Jacobsdtr. chr. 14.01.1877 and Jacob Emil Jacobsen chr. 31.03.1878.I also found Jacob Emil Jacobsen and Anne Jørgine Larsdtr. had a son Jacob Emil Jacobsen chr. 14.01.1872.I can`t find any marriage between Jacob Emil and Anne Jørgine. Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

At FS IGI I found Hanne Laurine Jacobsen married 07.04.1876 to Aanon And. Osmundsen (Kristiansand)I also found three children. Inga Aanonsdtr. chr.09.01.1873 , Oscar Emil chr. 10.12.1876 and Herman Andreas chr. 28.02.1879. Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Rune, Thank you for the information. Can you find anything about if any of Hanne Laurine Jacobsen and Annon Annonsen's children were ever married? Is there any source for informaiton on when Jacob Jacobsen was born and who his parents were in my first post? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

As to Jacob Jacobsen you have to get someone to see the churchbook regarding his marriage in 1830.His fathers name and his place of birth will be registraded there.If nobody can help you, contact Statsarkivet Kristiansand and ask them to check it for you. Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Could someone look up in the churchbook at Kristiansand the marriage of Jacob Jacobsen and Eliette Andersen on November 17, 1830 and tell me what his father's name was and his place of birth? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.