Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#20887] Harald Lie, Wife Jacobine. Married April 29, 1885 at Kristiansand

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Harald Lie married Jacobine Oliva Ludvigsen or Jacobsen on April 29, 1885 at Kristiansand. They had six children living with them at Kristiansand in 1900. Can anyone tell me what happened to these children? Did they marry? What did they do for work? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Harald Lie had several children including a Margit, Mathilde, Else, Olave, Ingerid and Eyyvind. Did any of them marry and live in Kristiansand? Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Harald Lie had previously been married. Harald had at least one child from this previous marriage. Did he have any others? What happened to his children with his second wife Jacobine Olivia Ludvigsen? Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Knut, Mange takk for the information. Is there any source to find death dates for any of these children or to find if they ever got married? Do you have any recommendations for other places to check? Are there any good books on Kristiansand that tell about people that used to live there? Tusen takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Knut, That site is very good. I was able to find some new information on several people, however some of the older deaths did not seem to be listed. Can you tell me if there are any sites showing the births, marriages or baptisms for the Kristiansand area? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Ingerid Lie appears to have died in March of 1968 at Kristiansand. Did she ever marry or have children? What happened to her sisters Margit, Mathilde, Else and Olave? Did they marry? Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.