Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21045] Ingvar Fostervold, Lillehammer death

Gjest Nancy Fostervold Halvorson
 Del

I'm trying to locate any information possible on Ingvar Fostervold born November 23, 1886,Osmarka, More og Romsdal and died March 17, 1929. In 1916 he was living in Trondhiem with his brother Peder. He married Astrid Lea and possibly lived at Ordlandet. When visiting Norway my cousins took a photo of his gravestone in a cemetery in Lillehammer, this cemetery was walking distance from the Okte Molle Hotel. I checked with the church there and she could find no record of his burial. Is there someone who is familiar with this area that would know if there is another church to write for information? Would there have been an obituary written in a newspaper for him or where is there a record of his death held at? Can anyone help me in this search? Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mona, I read the whole sight and found it interesting. I emailed Richard for some insight, but, unfortunately my email was returned, must be an outdated address for him. Do you have any other ideas of where I can go? Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mona Årnes

Hallo Nancy. I think you can try this oppark@maihaugen.no Richard Fauskrud have his work here. It is 131 Fostervold in the phonebook. MONA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.