Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21362] Who is Dorette Sophie Charlotte Francke?

Gjest Melece Salisbury
 Del

Gjest Melece Salisbury

I am trying to find information on Dorette Sophie Charlotte Francke and her son Otto Hudson. Dorette is said to be from Christiania, Akershus, Norway, born about 1837. She had Otto (out of wed-lock)29 December 1859 and he was Christened 19 Feb 1860 in Helsingor, Frederiksberg, Denmark. His father is Elof Hudson. The only other information I have found is Otto listed as a foster child (pliebarn)at the age of six with Anders and Ellen Engebrets in Christiania.(1865 cenus). About 1870 Otto came to Utah, USA and was raised with Gennerious Sorenson family (who is also said to be from Norway). Please Help!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torhild Shirley

Hi Melece. I'm the girl from the center. Since you have not had any positive feedbeck yet, I think there is a very strong chance Dorette came from Denmark. So I would encourage you to try to get in touch with some genealogy group in Copenhagen or Helsingør to see if they can help you. Good luck

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Harbek

If she was not born i Christiania but in Denmark:Here (next to bottom) [url="http://ddd.dda.dk/asp/soeg_dk_enkel_sp.asp?navn=francke&erhverv=&stilling_i_husstanden=&f%F8dested=&alder=&alder_valg=&sex=&amt=kbhv&herred=&enhed=&indtastningsnr=&stednavn=&kilde=>Lenke is a Sophie Francke, born i Copenhagen, Denmark, and 7 years old in the 1845 census. Press 'Vis husstand' to see her whole family.And a possible link to Helsingør (the christening place of Otto) - Henrich Francke in this household: Lenke may be a relative of Sophie (he is born in Copenhagen).This

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Melece Salisbury

Thank you. I need help finding infomation on Elof Hudson, born about 1833, I do not know where. He was a sangerlærer. There is a marriage record of Elof married to Lene Schvabe 16 June 1851, Trinitatis, Kobenhavn, Denmark. Can you help me more on Elof of Lene. Ihave been of ddd.dda.dk, but I do not know that language.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Ryen

At Fam. S. Otto Hudson is said to have been christened at Fredriksberg Copenhagen (apart from that the information given is the same as yours). Fredriksberg is as far as I know a part of Copenhagen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge R. Naess

Trinitas could well be: a) latin for trinity, the church period of the year, or b: Trinitas could be a reference to one of the churches 'down there', as we have in Oslo for example:Trefoldighetskirken. (Trinity church). It cannot be a place name ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.