Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21367] Ingeborg Evensd. f.1839 Meldal med foreldri på Målselv 1854 , gift/døde??

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt
 Del

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt

Søk opplysningen om Ingeborg Evensd. f.10 Feb 1839 på Myreggen, Meldal til Even Mikkelsen og kone Brønnil Larsdt. Even flytte med familien til Moen gaard på Målselv 1854. Etter dette, kan jeg ikke finnes dokumenter om Ingeborg. Takk for hjelpe med. Eileen I seek information on Ingeborg Evensd. born 10 Feb 1839 at Myreggen, Meldal to Even Mikkelsen and his wife, Brønnil Larsdt. Even moved with his family to the Moen farm at Målselv about 1854. After that, I can't find anymore records of Ingeborg, whether she died or married? Thank you for any help. Eileen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Inger Bjørnaas

Ingeborg Evensdatter, b. 1839, was from Myreggen in Rennebu. She came back to Rennebu in 1859, and in 1861 she married Hågen Mikkelsen Rokkones, b. 1834, Lånkkalvhagen, Rennebu.Children:1) Mikkel, b. 1858 in Målselv, died. 18602) Mikkel,b. 1862, married Marit Knutsdatter. Lived in Brattsetbakken, Rennebu.3) Even b. 1866, married Berit Meåsdal. Lived by Ruku, Rennebu.4) Lisbet, b. 1868.5) Ingeborg, b. 1873, married Ellev Voll. Lived at Moan, Voll, Rennebu.6) Marit, b. 1876. Lived at Torsstuggu, Gunnesmæl, Rennebu.7) Lars, b. 1880. Left for USA in 1900. Lived in Seattle.Best regards Inger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt

Thank you Inger. Are you related to these people? Do you know what surname Lars, who came to USA used? This is very helpful for me. Eileen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Bjørnaas

No, I am not related to these people, but I am very interested in all information about people who came from Rennebu. I would appreciate if you could give me some information about this family from Rennebu who moved to Målselv and then to America. If you want more information about the family here in Norway, I will sent you what I can find.Above is a link to Digitalarkivet, and Lars Hågensen Rokkenæs who left in 1900. Here it says Bosten, but in the bygdebok it is told that he lived in Seattle. Maybee some here in Norway had contact with him, and therefore it is known that he lived there.LenkeBeste regards Inger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eileen Moen Arndt

Thank you. Here is more on this family; Even Mikkelsen f.31 Mai 1812 g.16 April 1838 med Brynnel Larsdatter f.1816 Meldals pr. Even's parents were not married. They were Mikkel Evensen Uff and Ingeborg Olsdatter Loe. Brynnel's parents were Lars Larsen Myreggen and Karen Andersdatter Vold. The children of Even and Brynnel were; Ingeborg Evensdatter f. 10 Feb 1839Karen Evensdatter f. 1 Aug 1841 (this is my ancestor) She married John Olsen Moen in America.They had 8 children.Mikkel Evensen f. 17 Oct 1843. d.1916 in Amerika. He and his sister Karen came to Amerika about 1860 with an Aunt and Uncle but I have not learned their names yet. Mikkel married Ingeborg Sandvig, a widow and had 6 children.Lars Evensen f.1 Sep 1847 I could not find further record of him after June 1857.Ane Evensdatter f.29 Oct 1850. She married Christian Israelsen in America and had 12 children.Anders Evensen(later used the name Andrew Eggen) f.10 Dec 1857. He married Elise Hanson and had 2sons, one of which died at age 3.Mikkel, Karen, Anders and Ane all lived/died in Wisconsin in the Colfax area. The parents, Even and Brynnel Mikkelsen came To America about 1866 with Ane and Anders . They also lived in the Colfax area until their deaths in the late 1890s or early 1900s. I have not found record of their deaths or burial.The emigrant record you sent for Ingeborg's son Lars says the ticket was bought in America. I wonder if there are relatives in Seattle who bought the ticket? Thank you again. I look forward to learning more about this family. EileenEven and Brynnel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Bjørnaas

Mikkel and Karen had an aunt and uncle who left for USA, according to Rennebuboka. Ane Larsdt. (Brønnils sister), b. 1821, and her husband Ola Einarsen Voll, b. 1817.I could not find them leaving Rennebu (in the churchbooks). Maybe they left for Tromsø first too.I will send you more information about Ingeborgs descendants later.Best regards Inger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Bjørnaas

I forgot to ay thank you for the information you gave. I really appreciate it.I think this must be Lars Evensen i 1865. Meldal and Rennebu was one parish until 1829. That is why it is said that Even and Brønnil was born in Meldal and Lars in Rennebu.LenkeIf you send me a mail, we can continue the contact there.My e-mail adress is: ibjoerna@frisurf.noBest regards Inger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.