Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21623] Bygdebok for Loen gard i Stryn

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to find information about Hans Hanssen (b. ca 1682, d. 1763 at Loen) and his wife Berthe Amundsdatter (b. ca 1677, d. 1757 at Loen). They are the parents of my 5th g-grandmother, Anna Hansdatter.In 1701 at Loen, I see Hans (age 20) living with his his father, Hans Hansen (age 67). The senior Hans is not at Loen in 1664, so I don't know where he came from or who his parents were. I found an Omund Omundsen (age 50) at Sande in 1701, but cannot tell if he is Berthe's father.Any information about Hans & Berthe (and their ancestors) will be greatly appreciated.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

It is said nothing about Hans Hansson's origin. His wife's name was Anne Larsdtr, maybe from Loen, died about 1709. You will find her in the Nordfjord probate register.There is nothing about Brite Aamundsdtr's origin in the bygdebok, either.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Lose

Hei Patricia,you will find informations from Aamund Aamundsen Sande's probate record in topic 17148 (The Archive forum).Helsing, Barbara

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Aase and Barbara,Aase, I am confused about something you wrote. You said the wife of Hans Hanssen was Anne Larsdtr, but I had received information from Yngve Nedrebø (topic 18706), that his was married to Brite/Berthe Aamundsdatter. Do you mean that Anne was his wife before Brite?Barbara, I read this topic and I see that there is no mention of a daughter Brite. I had considered Aamund Aamundsen, because I thought it was likely she was from a neighboring farm, and that was the only Aamund/Omund I found in this area. Now, I have no clue about either of them (Hans Hanssen or Brite Aamundsdtr).Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Aase,I just reread your post... do you mean that the senior Hans Hansson was married to Anne Larsdtr? If this is what you meant, then I have another question.Do you think it's possible that the Anne Larsdatter who was married to Hans Hansson was the daughter of Lasse Aamundsen Bødal. I have this family in another part of my file (in the line of Rasmus Olsen Sæten, who died at Loen in 1805). Lasse Aamundsen is my 8th g-grandfather. I found Lasse, his wife Barbra & children (Lauriz, Peder, Kolben & Anne) at Bøedall in 1645.I would appreciate your feedback...Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I looked again in the 1664 Census and found another person who might be the father of Brite Aamundsdatter Loen -- Omund Lassesøn, age 24, a servant at Loen. But given the absense of church records for this period, I don't know how to check this out any further. I looked, but could not find a probate for him, and also could not find him in 1701.Any ideas?Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

Yes, Hans Hansen senior. Maybe the probate record of Anne will give you an idea? The bygdebok suggests that she was from the Loen farm, but doesn't say why.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.