Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21820] Ovarteer and Qvartal, Kristiansand, Map

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Are there maps showing where exactly the Ovarteer or Qvartal is located in Christiansand in 1801 and 1865? The census lists actual addresses. How can you determine exactly where these addresses are? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Mange takk for the information. Can you tell me where Ostre 31 de Qvartel starts and stops? This was the gatenavn listed in the 1865 census. The Gardsnummer is also listed as 345b. Is there a map or directions to tell me exactly where this is? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

I can't tel you.But there is a map of the Quarters on the front page on a volume of Årsskrift for Agder Historielag.It shouldn't be that difficult to blow it up and place a layer with the start n/s and w/e and publish a map.I admit: it's not my highest priority.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knu Fjogstad

Maybe you can use this map - but with 'new' numbers. If you click, click and click you will find details for each partLenkeReg. Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.