Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21822] death search Drammen/Bragernes 1907

Gjest Catherine Larsen
 Del

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Hi can anyone help me find a death entry for Berthe Andrea Hermandsdatter, widow of Lars Larsen. She died in Drammen sometime between September 1907 and December 1907. Is there a records office in Drammen where I could maybe write to. Thank you Catherine Larsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gry Vibeke Ertvaag

Hi Catherine! My greatgreatgrandmother Berthe Oline died in Drammen in 1906. To find out about her, I got help from Jorun Olsen here at Digitalarkivet. She was so kind to check the churchrecords at the Drammen library, and came up with a date of death.With such a date, I contacted the National Archive at Kongsberg. (Statsarkivet i Kongsberg, Frogsvei 44, 3611 Kongsberg, Norway) They wrote me back immediately with information from the Death Index. I received information about her children and grandchildren etc.Death index nu. 10 includes 1905-1909, Drammen City.But I don't know if they can answer unless you have a date.Maybe someone in Drammen can help you, anybody out there? Ragards, Gry Vibeke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gry Vibeke Ertvaag

By the way Catherine - my greatgreatgrandmother who lived at Bragernes and died in 1906, had a son-in-law named Peder LARSEN, married to her daughter Othilie.My gr.gr.gr.mother had two children who went to USA, Johan Olsen and Laura Olsen/Gundersen. I haven't been able to trace them yet. Gry V.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Catherine Larsen

Hello Gry Thank you for your help.I will write to that address. Because I do not have the exact date they will probably not be able to help but I will try and who knows maybe I will get lucky. We do not have any Peder's in this Larsen family,mostly Lars. If there is anything I can do to help you find Johan and Laura I would be glad to. have you tried the Ellis island site or the Latter Day Saints. There are 883 Johan Olsens in the Ellis Island lists. Catherine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.