Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#21946] Kristiansand, Vaaningshus, Gyldenlovsgade, 1900. In 1865, Bakery?

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

In 1900, was Vaaningshus located on Gyldenslovsgade, Kristiansand a boarding house? In 1865, where was there a bakery at in Kristiansand? When soldiers lived at Kristiansand, did they stay in homes throughout the city or mostly near the Christensholm Festning? How was Kristiansand laid out? Were most businesses located near the havn or away from the havn?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Fjogstad

You can use this one again. Click 3 times.LenkeIf you tell us who you are looking after, maybe someone can find them.Mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Fjogstad
Gjest Dick Norland

Mange takk for the good information. On the map, when you zoom in there are small numbers. Are these the gatenavns? I am attempting to find exactly where Ludvig Jacobsen's bakery was in 1865 and exactly where he lived in Kristiansand at 1865. Any ideas? The census from 1865 states that he lived at 31de Qvartel, Gardsnummer 345b. Would that have been where his bakery was too? Ludvig's mother Elliette lived at 3die Qvartel, Gardsnummer 24a in 1865. Where exactly is that? I am also attempting to learn more about Jacob Jacobsen and Eliethe Andersen, Ludvig's father and mother. They married November 17, 1830. Can anyone tell me more about them? Who were Jacob's parents and where did they live? Eliethe's parents were Evert Andersen and Helene Hansdatter. Can anyone tell me where they lived and who their parents were? Tusen takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Knut, One of your posts shows that 53 soldiers were stationed in the 24th and 31st Qv. and that this represents 90% of the soldiers at Kristiansand. Does that mean that there were 58 soldiers stationed at Kristiansand in 1865? How did you determine that they lived at these Qvartels? By the way, is there any information now available from the 1875 census on Kristiansand from Digitalarkives or any other place? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Fjogstad

Use this FT (lenke) and 'yrke' = sold% and choose Vest Agder and you will find it. Maybe you find more than 54 by the use of %sold - I have not tried that. I do not know the excact numbers. The numbers of soldiers in the 24th og 31 st.Qv. divided with 54 give approx 90 %.http://www.rhd.uit.no/folketellinger_avansert.htmlI don't know if there is any FT1875 for Kr.sand.Mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.