Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22062] Elisabeth Hansdatter, brother Johann Hansen, Kristiansand in 1801

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Lars Jacobsen married Elisabeth Hansdatter on October 30, 1800 at Kristiansand. Elisabeth had a brother named Johann Hansen Fotland who lived with them at Kristiansand in 1801. Johann was listed as 23 years old and Elisabeth was listed as 26 years old at the time of the 1801 census. Can anyone tell me who Elisabeth and Johann's parents were? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jarl Berge

Both Lars and Elisabeth were from Fotland outside the town of Egersund, west of Kristiansand. Elisabet is my ancestor, so I can provide you with much information about her family. Let me know what you need: jeb alfakrøll 124.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

I would like to know who her parents were and where she lived as a child. It looked like she may have been married once before she married Lars Jacobsen. Is that true and if so when and who did she marry first? Where did Lars live and who were his parents? I think they were Jacob Andersen and Aschier Thomesdatter. Any other information would be appreciated. Are you related directly from Elisabet? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.