Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22104] Jørgen Hansen and Lise Larsdatter - Tjømø 1865

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Hei AlleI am looking for information on the parents of both Jørgen Hansen and Lise Larsdatter living on the farm Kjaerø øde in the 1865 census. Any help you could provide would be appreciated. Tusen takkArne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Jørgen Hansen and Johanne Elisabeth Larsdatter were married 13 jan 1850 in Nøtterøy, Lise in the 1865 census must be used as a short form of Elisabeth.. Johanne was from Moss, born 7 feb 1822, parents Lars Andersen and Helvig Jensdatter. The only Jørgen Hansen I found born in Nøtterøy 1823 + - 2 years, parents Hans Nielsen and Kirsten Pernille Hansdatter. Regards John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne MikalMikkelsen

Takk John,That is great information on 'Lise', I will have to dig a little deeper into finding Jorgen's family.Your prompt reply is much appreciated.HelsingArne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

JohnThank you, you will have to forgive my lack of knowledge on Norwegian geography. I had known that Tjomo was part of Notteroy, however what is Moss? is that a community or farm?Again thank you for your help.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Today Moss is a town (27000 people)in Østfold on the other side of Oslofjorden. I'm not sure what it looked like eary 1800. Regards John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Helvig Jespersdatter b. 5 oct 1794. Father Jesper Jespersen, mother Karen Evensdatter. Regards John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Trond Risting Kielland

According to the Book: 'Tjømø en bygdebok' by Lorens Berg. (1920):On a place called Tangen, under the farm Kjær Øde lived from the 1820-ies, one Hans Nilsen. He is supposed to have come from Ormelet (on Tjøme). He married Kirsten Pernille Hansdatter. She drowned in 1836, and Hans moved to Treidanerønning near by, under the farm Treidane. There he died in 1852.This was from the bygdebook.In my opinion it is very likely that these were the parents of the Jørgen Hansen you are looking for. Because they were the parents of the only Jørgen Hansen found in the church records of Tjøme in that period, and because they lived at Kjær Øde for a period.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

TrondThank you so much - the information on Jorgen Hansen is very much appreciated, without the bygdebok it would have been impossible to find.John: at 'Family search' (LDS) I am finding many children in Moss with father Lars Andersen (Bergensen) & Hevig Jespersdatter and then the one for Lars Andersen & Helvig Jensdatter - same people ?Thank you again John for your help with the lenke, I find the family of Jesper Jespersen & Karen Evensdatter all children & marriage Tusen takk.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Hi Arne! I have found only one girl beside Johanne Elisabeth. Anne Magrete b. 23 Dec 1817, Moss. Regards John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

John,I have found five Children;If you go to the LDS site and put in Fathers Name, Lars Andersen and Mothers name Helvig, you should find the rest, four have mothers name Helvig Jespersdatter - 1 has mother Helvig Jensdatter* (Johanne Elisabeth). Two have father's name: + Lars Andersen Bergensen?Karen Marie - b. 12 OCT 1815 Anne Margrete b. 23 DEC 1817 * Johanne Elisabeth b. 07 FEB 1822 + Andrea b. 16 Oct 1824 +Laura b. 15 Jan 1827I don't know if these people are brothers 7 sisters to Johanne Elisabeth who's line I am following? Is the Jensdatter name a istake at LDS?Thank you again for all your help.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

TrondI have been following the following the Hans Nielssen & Kirstin Pernille Hansdatter information that you gave me and I have found Kirsten's family and information - Hans I am having a hard time finding.Tusen Takk for your assistance.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Some more about Hans Nilsen and Kirsten Pernille Hansdatter:I found Kirsten Pernille in the 1801 census. She was living at Ormelet with her parents. She was born aprox. 1789 as daughter of 'Enroul Matros' enlisted sailor and farmer Hans Johnsen 48 years old and wife Kirsten Thordsdatter 42 years old.I also found the marriage of Hans Nilsen and Kirsten Pernille Hansdatter at the Church records of Digitalarkivet. They were married in Tjøme, Nøtterø the 19th of May 1816. He was matros (sailor) and bachelor, 28 years old. She was maid 24 years old. They were both living at Ormeleth at the time of the marriage. In the 1801 census there is only one Hans Nilsen (Nielssen) at the rigth age in Tjøme. He is living at the farm Glende, as the illegitimate son of Inger Notusdtr. But then again, we don't know if Hans could have been born or/and living elsewhere.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

John & Trond,First let me say a big thank you to you both, all the people on this forum like yourselves have gone out of their way to be so helpful to people far away, who need assistance like myself.Tusen takk.John,Yes, they were all sisters and I made a mistake, there is also a brother Johan Henrich Larsen, b. 10 May 1832. So five girls 1 boy over 17 year period. Thank you again John. Trond,I too had found Kirsten & family in 1801 census. Also the two bestemors were there as well. Thank you for finding the marriage date. Tusen takk to you as well.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have found a lot in the bygdebook about the ancestors of Kirsten Pernille. I could write it down for you, but someone else already did. Just go to this Internet address:[url="http://home.online.no/~srasmu/>http://home.online.no/~srasmu/Click on the farm name Ormelet, and then click on the picture of the farm, and you will find a list of people, including Kirsten Pernille.I don't know if you are familiar with the following address, which also might be of interest:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.