Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22591] Thor Pedersen Sandvik & Ingeborg Jacobsdtr Bø

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I hope someone can help me understand this, because I find it very confusing. There are two couples that married in Innvik around the same time with very similar names:1- Thor Pedersen Sandvik and Ingeborg Jacobsdtr Bøe, married 18072- Thore Persen Schaare and Ingeborg Colbensdtr Bolstad, married 1810These birth records that seem to fit:Thor Pedersen, b. 1780 at SandvigIngeborg Jacobsdtr, b. 1780 at BøeThor Pedersen, b. 1789 at SchaareIngeborg Colbensdtr, b. 1787 at BoelstadHere's where it gets confusing: Thor Pedersen died age 64 in 1842 at Skaare (estimate birth year 1778)Ingeborg Jacobsdtr died age 88 in 1868 at Skaare (estimate birth year (1780)Thor Pedersen died age 65 in 1857 at Sandvik (estimate birth year 1792)Ingeborg Colbeensdtr died age 66 in 1852 at Sandvik (estimate birth year 1786)Thor Pedersen & Ingeborg Colbensdtr had four children, all born at Skaare. However, three of the four children died at Sandvik. The only marriage record I could find for their children was Peder Thorsen Sandvik who married in 1839.I can't find any record that Thor Pedersen & Ingeborg Jacobsdtr had children.The only one who is still alive in 1865 is Ingeborg Jacobsdatter, who is 87 and living at Skaare.So, it seems backwards. The couple that I expected to find at Sandvik is at Skaare, and so on. Maybe this is not so unusual, but it seems strange to me.Ingeborg Jacobsdatter Bø is my ancestor. I just want to make sure I have the correct information about her marriage.Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

Yes, Patricia, no wonder you get confused here! The bygdebok simply states that these two men, both Tore Pederson, changed farms! It sometimes happened, for several reasons, and I can't tell you why these two did it, but they did, no doubt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you again, Aase, for clearing up my confusion...I said to myself -- it's like they swapped farms, and that is the truth!Helsing, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

Just nice to be able to help! But, to be '100 % Norwegian', just skip the , in the last line of your message! Simply 'Helsing Patricia'!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for the tip... unfortunately, I do have some non-Norwegian blood (abt 25%)! Maybe that explains some things, eh?Helsing Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.