Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22638] Gustav Tellefsen, Kristiansand, Laura Emilie Ludvigsen, Gunder Tellefsen

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Gunder Tellefsen married Laura Emilie Ludvigsen in 1886 at Kristiansand. They had a son named Gustav born in 1887. Gustav lived with them in 1900 at Kristiansand. Can anyone tell me anything more about Gustav? Did he marry or have children? When did Laura and Gunder die? Mange takk for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Solveig Haaklev

Gustav Tellefsen : Ellis Island arrivel March 24 1909 Single. Relative in Norway:Mother Laura Tellefsen Kristiansand.SSN nr 097-09-4716 b.2 jan 1887 d. feb 1978 in Richmond NY

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Solveig, How can you tell that Gustav Tellefsen's relative in Norway was a mother Laura Tellefsen? Can you also tell me if an Olav H. Lie that came to Ellis Island in 1917 and 1918 is the son of Harald Lie and his wife Jacobine? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Solveig Haaklev

I found the info in the Ships Manifest at the Ellis Island pages. Final destination is referred to Chicago, Ill.Here you will find the family relationship to Olav H. Lie. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Solveig, Can you post the ships manifest for me for Olav H. Lie? Digital Archives showed that an Olav H. Lie went to America in both 1917 and 1918. Did the same man go two times? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Solveig Haaklev

Ops! The link does not work You have to regist.you with name and password to se the manifestThere are no relative listed in the manifest He had a tatoo on right arm Height:57 Weight:155

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Solveig, Your link is helpful but I am not planning on joining the Ellis Island site membership at present So does this mean that Olav H. Lie never did emigrate to America? In the ship manifest, did he list his parent's names? I believe that this is the correct Olav H. Lie.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Solveig Haaklev

There are no parents name listed in the manifest.But,Olav H Lie also are listed with name 'Olav Haraldsen' (fathers patronymikon)in 1910 Ellis IslandOlav Haraldsen:Seaman On the ship 'S.S.Caledonien,sailing from Glasgow 18 th june 1910 Going to: Scandinavien Sailors Home ,172 Carrol st Brooklyn And Yes! Relative in Norway:Father Harald Lie 26 Markensgade ChristiansandSo,this must be the rigt personI can`t find him in Cencus 1920 or 1930 in USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.