Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22669] Enok Nielsen Nordland, Stavanger, Sara Sigbjornsen,

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Enok Nielsen Nordland (or Norland) married Sara Sigbjornsen. Enok was born in 1842 and was from the Strand Parish, Rogaland. Sara was born in 1838 or 1839 from the Moi Lund. They lived in Stavanger. Enok was a Sailor or Sea man. Did they have any children? When did Enok die? When did they marry? Mange takk for all help. It looks to me that Sara was a widow in 1900 and lived at Store Skippergade.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alexander Lange

You might have this information, but just in case (it might help others locate the family): Sara Sigbjørnsen was born 9. march 1839: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=500222674270&lds=1®ion=12®ionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>Lenke.Here she is in 1865: LenkeAnd this is Enok in 1842: Lenkeand in 1865:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Alexander, Mange takk for your efforts. Yes. I do have that informaiton. There are records showing Enok traveling as a seaman into the early 1870's out of Stavanger. Can anyone tell me when he died, when he was married and if he had children? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Does anyone have any other suggestions for checking sea man's records other than what is available on the Digital Archives? Enok lived at Stavanger. Are there any places in Stavanger to check for more records? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.