Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22670] Gunvor Romsdal of Elvebakken, Finnmark

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted
 Del

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

I am trying to find Gunvor Romsdal or her descendents. Gunvor's mother was Magnhild (Wilhelmsdatter) Bringsrud and her father was Gerhardt Helgeson. She had two sisters and two brothers: Helge, Wilhelm (died in the resistance), Agnar and Elsie. Gunvor's mother was the younger sister of my great-grandmother, Helga Bringsrud Fagervik.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

You mentioned nothing about when theese people where born, but I might have foun Gerhard in the 1900 Census. Lenke Regards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

Thank you for the information on Gerhard. The date of birth sounds right because from old photos, I assume that he was a few years older than Manghild. Manghild and her mother, Anna were the only family members not to emigrate to North America. I am hoping that Gunvor is still alive, or that one of her offspring can see the debate pages. Gerhard is said to have kept a family history....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Lena Suhr Svendsen

Hello Cynthia, I have som information for you. The Gunvor you are searching for is still alive, and I can help you to get in contakt wiht her and her family. Send a mail to: lenas@trollnet.no Lena

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.