Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22671] Looking for descendants of Peder Johansen Fagervik

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted
 Del

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

I am looking for descendants of Peder Johansen Fagervik (born 1876, Naesne) or those of his sister Augusta (born 1878, Naesne) and her husband, Karl Petersen Fagervik. I am told that there is a son of the son of Peder named Jorbjorn, but I cannot read the address very well. Is there a place called Surfjord near Naesne? The village of Fagervik was in the Naesne district.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

Thank you, but I already have that information. I also know that Augusta had several children - one of who is Ruth Fagervik and is still living. Ruth is very old and her handwriting is hard to decipher - especially to try to translate from the Norwegian to English. She is the one who told me about 'the son of the son'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cynthia Spilsted

Thank you very much for your help, Knut! I did not find the listing, but am told that that is not unusual as he could be listed under another relative's name in the book. Now that I know the name of the town, I will be able to write and hope for some sort of answer. I would dearly love to visit Norway to see where my family came from - but first I will have to learn some of the language!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Askerøi

I found a Torbjørn Fagervik living on Fagervika with the number 75 04 99 28. I guess this is the guy you're looking for?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Skorpen

You're welkome to learn Norwegian, but it's not necessary. Most norwegians under 60 years of age speak or at least understand English, and so do also a lot of the elder people.If you learn Norwegian you'll know that Fagervika means The Fair Cove (The Fair Inlet). I hope you'll not be disappointed!Nesna parish is devided several times. Today Fagervika is in Leirfjord kommune.mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.