Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22686] Kristine Hansen, Emigration from Kristiansand in 1882.

Gjest Dick Norland
 Del

Gjest Dick Norland

Kristine Hansen left Kristiansand in August of 1882 to emigrate to the United States. What was the name of the ship she traveled on? What was the destination of the ship? Where and when did it arrive in the United States? Mange takk for the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

The link is helpful. It looks like it could be a couple of different ships that may have traveled from Kristiansand in August 1882. Can you tell me which ship? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bjerke

If you click the 'i' in the Details column, you will see each journey with the ship in question (if you haven's already done so). According to the emigrant lists at Digitalarkivet, Kristine left on the 18th but no month. How do you know that this is August??Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dick Norland

Kristine arrived in Iowa on September 30th, 1882. The Emigration office in Stavanger also confirmed the August 1882 date for me. It looks to me that she would have traveled on the S/S Angelo from Kristiansand. Are there passenger lists that can be checked to determine which ship she would have taken from England? Upon clicking on the details 'i' for the Angelo, it appears that there are many potential ships she may have taken. Any suggestions? Mange takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.