Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22931] Access to Volume III of the Enebak Bygdebok? Ole Hansen and Johanne Jacobsdatter

Gjest Kathy Montelaro
 Del

Gjest Kathy Montelaro

My 4th GGP are Ole Hansen and Johanne Jacobsdatter. Ole was born about 1770 and Johanne about 1762. Johanne was born on Haugen under Barbøl in Enebak but I am trying to determine the farm Ole was born on. This couple is listed as farmers on the Mysen farm in Enebak in the 1801 Census. I have checked the church records but Ole Hansen is such a common name I'm having difficulty determining who his parents are. I have found one Ole Hansen born on the Bøhler farm in Dalefjerdingen and am wondering if anyone has access to Volume III of the Enebak Bygdebok. I would like to see if the Bøhler farm history has any information on Ole Hansen to see if this might be the correct Ole Hansen I am looking for.Also, I have found a record of Mari or Maren Olsdatter, born 1794 on the Kiepperud Farm in Enebak. I believe this Mari Olsdatter is my third great grandmother. Did Ole Hansen and Johanne Jacobsdatter move to the Kiepperud Farm after their marriage? If so, does the Kiepperud Farm name Ole Hansen and Johanne Jacobsdatter living their?I have tried to get Volume III of the Enebak Bygdebok through inter library loan but no one seems to have it!Any assistance would be appreciated! Kathy Montelaro in Redding, CA, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Askerøi

There are no Hans mentioned on 'Søstua Bøler' (southern Bøler) in vol. 3, but there is a Hans Arnesen mentioned at the right time om 'nordstua Bøler' (northern). He lived 1734-1802, was married 1757 to Anne Halvorsd, Hvitsein (1737-18??).Unfortunately only the children Kirsti, Ingeborg, Arne b 1765, Gunhild b 1769, and Hans b 1772, are mentioned. No Ole I'm afraid. But the bygdebok for Enebakk are filled with mistakes and omittions, so it's still possible.Here's another mistery: Under Mysen are listed user Ola Hansen born ca. 1764(!), married 1791 to Johanne Jakobsd. born ca, 1761. They took over in 1798. But it doesn't say where they came from...Children mentioned are Mari b ca. 1793, Anne ca. 1799-1801, Marte 1799-1801, Jakob 1801-1808, Hans ca. 1804-1806Under Kjepperud this is all the bygdebok says (in my 'translation'):Ola Kjepperud got the following children baptized from here: Jon b 1789, Marte b 1790, Mari b 1794, Kristen b 1796. That's all. I can say from the byfdebok if this is the same Ola and the same Mari - but the marriage date indicates that it probably isn't - at least if Jons and Martes birth dates are correct...I would have loved to give you some positive information, but this was all I found. Sorry if I've confused you...At least you didn't have to wait 10 days for the answere...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.