Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#22965] Bygdebok for Bodin II - looking up Vokkøy - Family of Lydia Andrea Antonsdtr

Gjest Charly Moore
 Del

Gjest Gisle Johnsen

I have had a look in the section of Bodin Bygdebok which deals with Prestøy and Vokkøy. They are both part of a group of islands outside Bodø, called Helligvær. Bodin Bygdebok contains quite a lot of information about your family. Additionally, there is the probate of Ivar Jonsen Aasen, opened 16th of July 1877 in Helligvær. (Probates in Salten by DIS Salten Slektshistorielag). If you give me your e-mail address, I will contact by mail.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charly Moore

I am so happy to hear from you!email djamescmoore@msn.comI am being very cautious, and want very much to start with John Bernt Iverson. Just got his death certificate, stating his birth as '13 Mar 1864, Norway'. that is all. Married Hanna in Bodø... would rather use information in bygdebok???Also, I will email the death certificate if there is someone for you to give it to -- for the sake of the records. Also will give what I can for his descendents.Charly the girl in Bellingham, WA USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Paul Thode

Without having checked the church-records I think that Lydia Andrea Antonsdtr Brun is the Daugther of Anton Andersen/Andreasen. His parents is most certain Anders/Andreas Olsen Brue, born ca. 1759 in Sunnfjord, Sogn og Fjordane and Martha Kjellsdtr. Anders was married twice: 1. Anne Maria Andersdtr (my g.g.g. grandmother) Three children. He left her and lived together(I do not think they were married) with Martha Kjellsdaugther with whom he got three known children: Anton was one of them. The other were Casper and Lydia. Later he married again for the second time in Bergen. I do not know if he had any children there.The Norwegian naming tradition at that time was so that Antons children would be Antonsen or Antonsdaugther(Antonsdtr). Andrea and Brun most certainly points back to her grandfather.There is most certain at least one relative(decendant of Andreas Olsen Brue and Marha Kjellsdtr) of you living in Bodø. I have spoken to him myself at the library in Bodø many years ago, but alas, lost his name and adress. He seemed to have the full overwiew of that part of the family. So, the thing is to find him.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charly Moore

Paul:Thank you so much! The puzzle falls more into place.I had a feeling to be careful not to assume and that the spouses may not necessarily be the other parent...So that makes Anton my g.g.g.g. grandfather? I am guessing your g.g.g. grandfather was not anton?Thank you... and I hope to hear more from you!Charly-the-girl in Bellingham WA USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Paul Thode

Antons father Andreas Olsen Brue/Bruun is my g.g.g.grandfather, so I guess we are related. But I have not done any research on Martha Kjellsdtr and the second wife. Paul

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charly Moore

I live among the native americans here where I am -- and in their way, not matter how distant, they would call each other 'cousin'This afternoon I'll try to work down the line to try to find names for the man you talked to... and other relatives, now that I have some names to follow...Can we keep in touch?Charly

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.