Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23013] Jens Olsen- abt 1824?-Frederikshald & Idd Norway-

Gjest Jan Webb
 Del

Gjest Jan Webb

Help please?!I am looking information about Jens Olsen-Fodt/born about 1824- He was the father of Johanne Petronelle Jensen- born 1846- Idd, Norway .Johanne's mother was Boel Marie Johansdatter- born 15 Apr 1824 Idd Norway.I have been told that Boel & Jens did not marry but I am hoping to find out more information about Jens & his family??Please help Mange takk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

Hi Jan! Just to give the right details of the christening .. Familysearch gives this:Johanne Petronelle JENSDR Sex: FEvent(s): Birth: 19 Mar 1846 Place: Christening: 12 Apr 1846 Place: Idd, Ostfold, NorwayParents: Father: Jens OLSEN Mother: Boel Marie JOHANNESDRSource Information: Batch Number: C426182 Source Dates: 1832 - 1847 Film or Fiche Number: 255778 Collection Details: Idd; Den Norske Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila N. Christiansen

If you can get a lookup in the original source, it might tell you where Jens lived when Johanne was christened, even if the parents were not married!!Happy hunting! Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Webb

Takk Laila,I have alot of information on (Johanne)Petronella Jensen..& her mother Boel Marie's family..Boel's father was Johannes Olsen Stokkebro & mother was Pernille Olsdatter(bn 15 Oct 1976) Johannes & Pernille married 10 Jan 1814 Idd, Frederikshald ..But I don't have much on Jens Olsen?Boel did marry Carl Brynildsen Boeplads-bn in Sverige 1824- married Boel in Idd 4 Oct 1848I was told that both of Petronella's parents died young. Petronella was deaf and went to a deaf school in Oslo. She probably met her husband Klaudius Maguns Pedersen(bn 1831-Stange) there. They could have even been married at the deaf school as they received a glass vase as a wedding gift from the school.1865 census shows their address as Kirkegaten-Vor Frelsers Menighed ??Thanks for helping! Takk Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.