Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23103] Opstryn Church Records

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to determine the husband of Andrine Oline Johannesdatter Kirkeide. In 1900, she is at Flo nedre, married to Jon Jonsen (b. 1857 in Stryn). I have narrowed it down to two possibilities:John Johnsen, b. 1856 at Folven - his mother was from Flo nedre.John Brithanius Johnsen, b. 1857 at Yttre Eide. The birth year matches, but I don't see what connects John or Andrine to Flo nedre.I hope someone can help...Helsing Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

According to the bygdebok, she married Jon Britanus Jonson Ytre-Eide. There is no obvious connection to Nedre-Flo, but maybe I could find one tonight. He took the Nedre Flo farm in 1881.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

And yes, I found the connection. Jon Jokumson Nedre-Flo (born abt 1793, died 1847) had the Nedre Flo farm # 3 from 1811. His first wife Brite gave him two sons, Jon who died in his first year, and Jokum, who died 1844, 29 years old, single.In Jon's second marriage to Kristi Aamundsdtr he had (at least) 8 dauhgters and no son. His oldest daughter Brite was married to Ytre-Eide, but continued owning Nedre-Flo. So Jon Britanus is her son, and took over Nedre-Flo in 1881. His aunt Ingeborg Jonsdtr and husband Tore Jørgenson ran the farm for 22 years, but never owned it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Rune & AaseRune, I got the birth year from the 1900 census, which I know is not 100% reliable, but should be close. I found five men named John Johnsen born in Stryn between 1854-1857. I eliminated a three of them, and that left the two I mentioned. I didn't think it was John Johnsen Folven, because I did not find him with his family in 1865. I think he must have died. That left John Brithanius. Thank you Aase, for confirming what I suspected.Helsing Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.