Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23248] Farm History of Fister

Gjest Larry Norstedt
 Del

Gjest Larry Norstedt

I am trying to find out if Martha Roalsdatter Byre f. 1854 is the wife of Nils Johnsen from Imsland. I am doing research on certain people who migrated to America. They often moved from place to place tp in groups and intermarried. My research is centered around the children and grandchildren of John Nilsen Viglesdal from Aardal and Apelonne Johnsdatter Seland from Vigmostad in Vest Agder. [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f61157&variabel=0&postnr=2234&fulle=true&spraak=e>LenkeTheir children:(1) Mallene Johnsdatter Tengesdal f. 1826 ,differant mother, migrated 1857 from Stavanger with spouse John Johnsen. Whereabouts unknown. (2) Aase Thomine Johnsdatter Bokn f, 1841 Aardal married twice, lived at Bokn lille in Fister. Youngest son Guttorm Helmiksen, became Andrew Bokn in America d. 1981. Unknown if any other children came to America. (3) Karen Johnsdatter f.1843 in Imsland. Married Tjerand Sacariasen Blikra from Vats. Lenke Lenke (4) Nils Johnsen Imsland f. 1845 married Martha, subject of this inquiry, He died in 1927. She died 1937. Buried in Beauty Valley Cemetary Bicker Township Mountrail County North Dakota. (5) John Johnsen f.1849 in Imsland. This maybe him.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Larry Norstedt

One thing I forgot to mention is that some of these people are in the Social Security Death Benefit index as are their descendants. All of the Blikre's listed are from these families or are their wives.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove Tjøstheim Eek

Hello , according to the farm history book of Finnøy , volum III, of Byre farm - Marta Roaldsdatter Byre b 1854 , married shoemaker Nils Jonson from Imsland .At 1875 census they lived at her fathers place ( Byre) , later at Ormøy in Hetland ( near Stavanger )and they had the daughters Serina b 1875 and Anna b 1876. To America around 1880.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.