Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23282] John Mjones & Petra Pedersdatter-JJevnaker & Lunner Norge

Gjest Jan Webb
 Del

Gjest Jan Webb

I am looking for any information about the marriage of John Mjones & Petra Pedersdatter-Bn 19 Aug 1847-Vestermeie i Lunner Jevnaker. They were married about 1875 .They had a son named Nels Johnson Mjones-in Norway 1877 & another son named Peter John Johnson Mjones- bn 3 Feb 1880- in Norway. They must have immigrated about summer of 1880 as daughter Hannah Marie Mjones born 1881 in Indiana USA.Petra's parents were supposed to be Anne Pedersdatter (bn 1816-Olimbeie, Jevnaker)& Peter Pedersen(bn 1815 Rutadeie Jevnaker)Apparently there were two Petra's born in Jevnaker in 1847-I am trying to confirm if there were two Petra's or only one?Can anyone help ? Mange takk

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alexander Lange

Last question first: Two Petras were born in Jevnaker in 1847:1. Petra Hansen, Christened 2. april 1847. Parents: Hans Caspersen and Ingeborg Bersdatter. (My guess is this is her in 1865: Lenke) 2. Petra Pedersen, Christened 3. october 1847. Parents: Peder Pedersen and Anne Pedersdatter.Source: Familysearch, batch number c424943, Jevnaker 1837-1876.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest 2- Petra Pedersdatter- born in 1847 in Jevnaker

Hei Alex,Takk for your help.The #2 Petra Pederdatter- born 19 Aug 1847-is the right one for me. I have her born in Vestermeie i Lunner Jevnaker.Her parents were Peter (born 1815-Rustadeie)& Anne Pedersdatter ( born 1816- Olimbseie, Jevnaker)They immigrated in about 1876 to USAI think Petra married a Johan(John Mjones)-and immigrated in about 1880 to USA. Another researcher had another Petra Pedersdatter born 24 June 1847 and I was trying to confirm if this is the same Petra? or not?Would you be able to find a marriage of John Mjones & Petra Pedersdatter in Jevnaker in 1875??This might help if this the same Petra or not? It is definitely Petra Pedersdatter that we are looking for not Petra Hansen.Hope to hear from you again soon, Mange takk Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest P Risvold

The database at this website for persons leaving Jevnaker and Gran, Oppland indicates that the family of Petra Pedersdatter (parents and children) left Jevnaker in 1856 for 'Hakadalen'. I believe that area to be to the south of Oppland. Lenke The database for 1875 Jevnaker does not indicate any Petra female of the approximate age that you seek.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Mjones- Bn 6 Sept 1846-Snilfjord?

Can anyone find Johan Mjones- born 6 Sept 1846-married 1875 in Norway. Possibly in Snilfjord Mjones? or possibly the Jevnaker or Hakaland area?What county is Hakaland or Hadeland in? Oppland? Vestre Aker?His parents were Nels & Seneva Mjones but that is all the imformation I can find(sorry)I think Mjones or mjønes is a unusual Norwegian name..Is this a farm name? or area in Norway?Mange takk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.