Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23367] Rasmus Rasmusen/Anne Katrine Jakobsdr

Gjest Anne Haufmann Godfrey
 Del

I would like some thoughts on finding the parents of Anders Rasmusen who married Amborg Nikoline Gundersdatter in 1855 in Borre. I looked at the church records today and could not figure out Anders' father's last name. It was a very poor film. However, I did get the witnesses' names; Fredrik Jacobsen and Christian Fredriksen. I have found an entry for Anders Rasmusen in the Mormon website for a Rasmus Rasmusen and Anne Katrine Jakobsdr - is it possible that these two are the parents of Anders, perhaps based on the witness Fredrik Jacobsen? Could Fredrik Jacobsen be a brother to Anne? I'm really grasping at straws here because I dont' think I can ever make out the last name of Anders' father from the film. The last name is too faint. It looks something like Lune, Lein, Hulein, Shein, Julien -not at all like Rasmusen, but then again, it could be poor writing. The first letter of the last name looks like a long, tall letter of some sort.Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Morten Malerbakenn

Anne,It would be helpful for anyone who intend to give you assistance if you could list some dates/years and also tell which part of the country the records you have come from.John Morten

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Frode Johansen

Here is the Marriges: AMBORG NICOLINE GUNDERSDR Female Family Marriages: Spouse: ANDREAS RASMUSEN Family Marriage: 06 JUL 1855 Borre, Vestfold,Norway Source: Familysearchmvh Jan Frode Johansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Frode Johansen

More from familysearch: Amborg Nekoline Sex: F--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Event(s): Birth: 08 Jul 1825 Place: Christening: 08 Jul 1825 Place: Eidanger, Telemark, Norway--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Parents: Father: Gunder TORJESEN Mother: Netten Nekoline HANSDR--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Source Information: Batch Number: C425632 Source Dates: 1814 - 1831 Film or Fiche Number: 126926 Collection Details: Eidanger; Den Norske Kirkemvh Jan Frode Johansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for your response. I actually have lots of information on Amborg (her father's name was listed on the church entry of marriages, so I knew this was the correct couple); it's Anders/Andreas (I'm not sure of his correct first name) that is the problem, and all I have is the date and place of the marriage, 6 July 1855 in Borre, Vestfold, Norway. I also seem to remember that it was stated that he was 27 at the time of his marriage, which would make him born around 1827 -1829. Also, would the witnesses' names have any bearing on Anders/Andreas' parents?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

This marriage lists him as Andreas Rasmussen, age 27 born in Ramnes (parish in Vestfold county) - father:Rasmus Andersen. I live in Horten (now merged with Borre), and tomorrow I'll be visiting the Vestfold county library in Tønsberg. I'll take look at the Ramnes parish record for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

Film PF41 Ramnes parish records 1813-1840 Page 157 no 27:Andreas Born 2607/bapt. 1008 1828. Parents Rasmus Andersen and Else Karine Fredriksdatter on Fjerklepp. Ramnes bygdebok -Gårds-og slektshistorie (farm&family history)page 312/311 Fjerklepp:Jens Larsen born about 1719 on Sperte in Hillestad,Botne parish in Vestfold county,died 1744,married 1741 Live Hansdatter,died 1772.One of their children was Hans Jensen born 1749,died 1828.The book describes him as 'crazy'.One of the things he used to do, was to climb up on top of a certain hill,sitting there shouting insults at his family and others.The authorities took action to put him away in Tukthuset (a milder form of jail), but his relatives took care of him.No wife is listed.His son Anders Hansen was born 1761 on the farm Kile vestre,married 1. 1788 Barbra Iversdatter born about 1758 Fossan in Ramnes,died 1791 after giving birth to one of their children.Anders married 2. 1792 Helene Rasmusdatter born 1762 on Holtung nordre in Ramnes,died 1837. Their son Rasmus Andersen was born 1796 on Fjerklepp,died as a widower 1867 in Horten,married 1827 Else Karine Fredriksdatter born on Holm søndre in Våle parish, Vestfold county.They had three children born on Fjerklepp:1.Andreas 1828,married 1855 in Borre Amborg Gundersdatter born about 1825 in Bamble (parish in Telemark county).2.Helle Andrea 1831,married 1854 in Borre Fredrik Olaus Jakobsen born about 1830 in Stavern parish,Vestfold county.3.Lovise Marie 1833,married 1856 in Horten Jakob olsen born about 1830 in Brunlanes parish,Vestfold county. I would not be surprised if you find children/descedants of these three listed in the online version of the 1865 and 1900 censuses.There is more to be found in the Ramnes and Botne bygdebooks about some of these families.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.