Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#23802] Search for Christian Anderson/Andersen RONGLIEN/ROGNLIEN b. 1864

Gjest Deborah Ronglien
 Del

Gjest Deborah Ronglien

I am currently looking for our Great Grandfather Christian Andersen/Rognlien. We believe he was born in Norway 1863-1865 and emmigrated to USA 1877-1880.He settled in Minnesota and married Annie Dietz (From Denmark) in 1889. We are looking for: parents names, place of birth, Christening records, marriage certificate,naturalization papers, and passenger list. The 1900 Census lists him as: Christ Rognlien married with four children. We have his death certificate of 1943.Could he have come from a farm named Rognlien or Ronglien in Norway? He changed his name ANDERSON to ROGNLIEN in the 1880's. We would appreciate any leads to find him. Deborah K. Ronglien

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Rustad

I think the farm name was Rognlien.Rognilen farms in Norway: LenkeIf he died '43 you should find him in US Census 1920 and 1930 where the year of US citizenchip is noted (not always correct!)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John O. Svenning

Lars, Peder, Ingeborg and Karen all emigrated from Oslo. Kristian (Christian) is the only child in the family missing in the list. John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Deborah Ronglien

Thanks! Yes this could be the man- Kristian Andersen from Gausdal. I have posted message in 23787 of Archive Forum. Deborah Ronglien

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.