Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24037] Inger Andrea Andreasd. b1843 d 1912 Hedrum

Gjest Jeff Erickson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Erickson

The link [url="http://home.online.no/~oddthors/haugen.htm>http://home.online.no/~oddthors/haugen.htm shows Inger Andrea Andreasd. as being born at Elgesem in Sandar9. Inger Andrea Andreasdatter. Født 1843 på Elgesem Gnr.153 bnr.17&23 i Sandar. Datter av Andreas Johannessen Bjørke og Helene Maria Hansdatter. Døde 1912, 69 år gammel. Gravlagt på Hedrum kirkegård. Bosted: Haugen Gnr.43 Bnr.4 i Hedrum.The burial record on digitalarkivet shows she was born in Sauherad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

In the 1865 census for Sandar (ealier: Sandeherred), Vestfold fylke (district) I've found Inger Andrea living on the farm Elgesem LenkeThis should confirm that Inger came from Sandar.Sincerely, Grethe

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

If you look at the farm Haugen in Kristian Hunskaars transcription of the 1875 census for Hedrum, you will find that Tor Abrahamsen is born in 1838 in Sandeherred381 B HaugenThor Abrahamsen Husfader g Gaardbruger 1838 Sandeherred PrgjInger Andrea Andreasdatter Husmoder g 1843 Sandeherred PrgjIn the 1865 census for Sandar (former: Sandeherred) I’ve found Thor Abrahamsen, born 1838, living on the farm Himberg with his father, who is widower (e = enkemann, widower) and to younger brothers and a younger sister LenkeThis should confirm that Tor Abrahamsen also is born in Sandeherred, and that there is a mix with the place Sauherad in today’s Telemark fylke (district). Sauherad still exist as a place name, while Sandeherred in Vestfold fylke has changed to Sandar.Hope this information will give an answer to your question.Grethe

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.