Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24357] Kviteseid - Kittil Olsen f. ca. 1753

Gjest Arne Kjetil Andersen
 Del

Kittil Olsen Holteviki, Kviteseid born abt 1753 according to FT 1801 Seljord married Kari Sveinungsdatter (a descendant from Torvild Halvorsen Grave) of Syndre Vidfall, Seljord in 1781.Their daughter Guro Kittilsdatter born 1782 in Syndre Vidfall my GGmother married Halvor Wetlesen from Raulandstrondi of Scheie-ætti in 1796 at the age of 14 !I have perused Kviteseid ættesoge for the parents of Kittil Olsen and have come up with these most likely candidates: Guro Kjetilsdatter and Olav Vetlesson under Kvæven - 3 children: Gunnhild b. 1742, Kjetil b. 1745 and Anne b. 1751.Grateful for any help !Arne Kjetil Andersen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Farrell

Hi, Arne KjetilWhile I can't prove it, those are also the parents that I have for Kjetil Olavson Holteviki. I think that Torjus Loupedalen simply missed the connection because of the age discrepancy for Kjetil on the 1801 census and at his burial.Mary Farrell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Mary ! Appreciate your good help.More correctly Guro Kittilsdtr b. 1782 is my 2GGmother.Another thing pointing to these two being Kittil Olsen's parents is that Guro died at Holteviki in 1785 according to Loupedalen.Arne Kjetil Sandstøl Andersen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi Mary !Back again. Kittil Olsen's age at FT 1801 was 48 At his burial in Oct 1802 it was 50 so there is no discrepancy there.Maybe you mean at the probate (skifte) ?Do you have any information from the probate by the way, and if so details of heirs and spouses ?Arne Kjetil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Farrell

Hi, Arne KjetilYes, I meant the difference in ages from the probate and the census. And, sorry, but I have not taken notes on the Kviteseid probates. I probably should have, but Torjus Loupedalen was such a good researcher, I just figured he had done it right.Mary

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk for svaret Mary.Finnes det noen som har tilgang til skifte etter Olav Vetlesson død 1782 på Berge, Kviteseidog/eller hans kone Guro Kjetilsdatter død 1785 på Holteviki, Kviteseid og kan sjekke dette for meg der ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.