Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24471] seamen roll num.2 for Christian Josefsen

Gjest Stefan Gagnon
 Del

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

Am I wrong or Josefsen was sailing after 1891 and he never been in the same boat then Olsen. He married a french Canadien woman in 1898. Maybe that's the eplanation why he's been married so late compare to his two friends.Stefbilete0162.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pål W. Martinussen

This must be records for several seamens as it is impossible to be at 3 ships at the same time. The page is devided by heavy lines some places. One of the recordings starting 31/3-91 'Empres' ends with signing off 26/12-91 'Rømt Hull'. That means he jumped the ship (rømt) at Hull in England. Further down on the page starting 31/1-91 'Sarpsborg' from H..... to Skotland, no signig off is recorded.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

Those writing are all on the same page but I just place it to fit my scanner,nothing being change except I cut the page where there was no writing. How come there is date like 1889 starting the page,and 1894-1895 in the midle finishing whit 1891 to the end.stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.