Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24586] Are there new Bygdeboks for Norddal in Sonmore?

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

I would like to know if there is a newer bygdebok for Norddal in Sonmore than the one last published in I believe 1952. My great-grandmother was born there in 1859(Berte Louise Paulsdatter Uri) married and moved to Numedal and than the USA. She still had brothers and a sister in Norddal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

According to this link: Norddal bygdebøker (2nd edition, Sylte, 1997) [url="http://www.dis-norge.no/genress/index.php?todo=visKategori&kid=104001>Lenke1865 census for Norddal: LenkeFound in FamilySearch – the brothers of Berte Lovise:Peter Johan Paulsen, birth/christening 1849 Lenke and marriage, 1876, Norddal LenkeOle Martinus Paulsen, birth/christening 1855: Lenke1900 census for Norddal – Peter Johan Paulsen, his wife Ivrine Olsdatter and their children: Lenke and the same in the Digital Archives (Digitalarkivet)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunnar Ellingsen

Norddal bygdebøker:I - Ættebok (1952)(Family Book for each farm)II - Hus og heim - Gard og grend (1966)(House and Home - Farm and Hamlet)III - Kultursoge (1) (1975)(Cultural History)IV - Kultursoge (2) (1976) (Cultural History)V,1 - Ættebok (1997) (Family Book for each farm)V,2 - Ættebok (1997) (Family Book for each farm)Best wishes from Gunnar Ellingsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Erik Døving

Dear ClarkAs you can see from Gunnar Ellingsen's message the family books were updated in 1997 (grown to two volumes). I have got them on my bookshelf at home, can check if you like.By the way: we are probably related, Uri is next door to my ancestors farm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Erik Døving

Dear ClarkChecked the latest edition of the Bygdebok. As you probably know the brothers and sisters of Berte Lovise Paulsdatter Uri have a large number of descendants, some of them live in Norddal and one young man lives on the same small farm where I belive Berte was born.Best regards

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.