Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24609] How do I use the New Search Engine for digitalarkivet

Gjest Shirley Shafer
 Del

Gjest Shirley Shafer

I was just using you site last night to add new relatives and verify information. I have used your site for several years. I was just to a genealogy workshop at Moorhead, MN and I had praised your site to everyone there. Today when I went on, I can not figure out how to use this new search engine. Please help me. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Linda Gillam

First, thank you so much for your wonderful site. I only discovered it in August, and was able to find many of my ancestors! But I have been having much trouble since the update to the new search engine. I am hoping that your work to put more English back in is coming along? My Norwegian is very limited and I find I am having troubles negotiating the site now. Just wishing for an update on your progress in that area.Also, please tell me how to print? Since the change in Oct., the selection for a printable view no longer is there, and if I chose to print, it briefly flashes on the screen what would be a printable view, but then immediately prints the page as shown on the screen without allowing me to change to landscape, so I miss all rightmost columns. (hope that makes sense)Finally, can someone tell me if the 1865 census data for Singsaas in Sor-Trondelag is available? I have not ever been able to locate this information, perhaps I am doing something wrong.(my first posting, sorry for any clumsiness in my questions.) thank you very much, Linda Gillam

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

As for print; what it do for me is that my browser shows me the view where I am allowed to change printer, set print options etc. The reason why yours do not may be that you only have one printer installed? What you can do is to change the default setup of your printer to landscape before printing your first page. By doing so you don't have to select landscape for every page you print.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

As far as I know Singsås was under Holtaalen in 1865. Holtaalen is missing from the 1865 census (the papers are lost)Regards, Per Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Linda Gillam

Jan, thank you for the printing tip, it works for me now.Per Harald, thank you for the info about Holtaalen papers missing from 1865 census.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.