Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24638] Here i received good info on Henrick Robertsen

Gjest Stefan Gagnon
 Del

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

I received information about Henrick Robertsen but I can't open the file. Is there anybody that could open it for me.P.S. :THEY SENT ME THE SAME BY TRADITIONAL MAIL BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO LOOK AT IT !We enclose from the archives of Christiania sjöinnrulleringsdistrikt Sarpsborg krets, on Henrik Robertsen born 2.11.1868 in Tune (bapt. 22.11. same year): * 'Annotasjonsrulle' 4 pat.# 246 (Skann 001) * 'Hovedrulle' 6 pat. # 438 (Skann 002) < < As you will see he is registered as 'rømt' (escaped) in Canada sep. 24, 1890, from the ship 'Magdalene' of Fredrikstad, first destination France.Yours sincerelyOdd Halvorsen (by Auth.) Statsarkivet i Oslo Postboks 4015 Ullevål stadion 0806 Oslomailto:statsarkivet.oslo@riksarkivaren.dep.no hjemmeside: http://www.riksarkivet.no/oslo/om.html

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Peter Wiborg

The file must be attached in the mail you received from them, probably as a .jpg file (image) or as a compressed .zip file.If there is no attachment in the mail you received, the chances are that they forgot to attach it... :-)But you say that you 'can't open the file'..., so you must have tried to open something, or? :-)Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

There was no jpg in the mail,I thought I had to go in others place to open a file. I will send an other e-mail to them and will be back soon. Stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

I found out what was the probleme !A computeur security is blocking the transfer from the files to the webdebate.I fix it and I'll be back as soon as possible.Stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.