Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24679] I still nead a little help !

Gjest Stefan Gagnon
 Del

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

Hi Nina ! Hi Askeroi Hi YanI still nead a little help ! I can't send the files I want to about Henrick seamen rolls. Statsarkivet sent me a PDF files and it doesn't fit in the webdebat. But I can send hit by E-mail or a MSN adress to anyone who want to put it in the webdebate for me. So I nead a E-mail adress and I will send the file called:SEAMEN ROLLS ABOUT HENRICK ROBERTSEN FROM TUNE. I'm waiting for someone! Stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gisle Hersvik

The users’ forum only allows .jpg or .gif files to be attached to a debate.You can of course “transform” the .pdf-file to e.g. a .jpg-file, which is not a 'straight forward' process, but possible.The other possibility is to put the .pdf-file on a private web site and give a link to it, or if of limited interest you may send it by email (or via MSN) to specific persons.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.