Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24690] Sigurdsen, Kristiansen - Tonsberg- Fredrikstad

Gjest Tanya Hout
 Del

Gjest Tanya Hout

I am looking for info on Frederik Sigurd Kristiansen July 17, 1880 East Fredrikstad. I am trying to find out any and all info. I believe his father was Peter Kristiansen 1835 Skjeberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Sigurd Fredrik Kristiansen is born on July 17th 1880. His parents are feiermester (“chimney-sweeper master”) Peter Kristiansen, born 1835, and wife Sofie Marie Pedersdatter, born 1834.In the 1900 census I’ve found Sigurd living with his parents and his elder sister in Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke (former Buskerud amt) [url="http://www.rhd.uit.no/folketellinger/ftliste.aspx?ft=1900&knr=0601&kenr=009&bnr=0013&ln=01>Lenke. The census tells that his parents both are born in Fredrikstad, and his sister, Jenny, is born 1874, Drammen, Buskerud.In 1865 Peter Kristiansen (Christiansen) and his wife Sofie Marie (Sophie Marie) live in Bragernes, Drammen, Buskerud fylke.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tanya Hout

Many thanks Grethe :)May I ask for one more favour...... Not being able to read Norwegian has really impeaded me from finding this info myself.Is there any information on Peter Krirstiansen? maybe his parents and so-forth.This is a very mysterious part of my tree. So far I have been able to connect Sigurd's son 'Sigurd Erich Armand Sigurdsen's) 5 living children :) it has been an amazing adventure and the whole family is thrilled. I am hoping to go futher but again the language barrier is a problem. I have even ordered through an interlibrary loan the Bydebooks for all areas I am looking, but honestly don't hold much hope of being able to interpret them.Anyway....... THANKS again :) so much for the infoKind Regards Tanya Hout Canada

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.