Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24715] sporsmaal for Jan:

Gjest Margaret Miller
 Del

Gjest Margaret Miller

Takk for svar. When you look for 'fornavn' and have 77 of them, it was nice before to know '10 of 77, 20 av 77, 30 av 77'. Can you add that again?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

I do not think we had such a possibility in the former version of the program.When you want to make a followup question, most people find it better if you add that question to the last entry. Otherwise the number of topics will grow to fast. Just click the pencil you find underneath the last entry.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Lose

I`m afraid Margaret i right, Jan. I can see that on my numerous printouts (f. eks. 'Post 1-10 av 13 utvalde i databasen'. Thus I allways knew whether I printed all ore only some of the persons corresponding to the chosen criteria. I really miss that function very much as well.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Lose

By the way: Person no 10 and 11 are still identical, no matter which churchrecord one tries (See also entry 18 by Bjørn Davidsen in topic 24593: 'Testa Gravlagde i Askøy 1928-53. Søkte på 'Alle' i 'Alle termer' - og det gjekk fint. På fyrste side kom opp 1-10 og under nr. 1. Så langt greit. Men: - Ved val: Neste side, kom opp 10-19; og vidare 20-29, 30-39 osb....')This will be especially confusing on printouts.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Miller

One more thing I see is that if I want to PRINT the farm, there is so much at the top that the farm is cut in half and on 2 pages. It was so nice to just have the farm and no more on one page.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Lose

If you want to eliminate the top you can use the buttons Skjul søkefelt or Utskrift.In most cases I would rather have the bottom eliminated, but I think Jan has that on his list as well.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Otto Jørgensen

To Jan:It has been a lot of questions to the new system and many of the question have been the same and you have given the same answers ;=)Will you later on, when error are fixed and system is working, remove all the topics that are connected to all errormessages connecte to the introduction of the new system. It should not longer be essential as the bugs are gone and system are working perfect.That will make all the other questions a little more visible and not drowning among old and fixed error messages.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.